Old October 21st 03, 10:30 PM
snook

that is awsome!! i will use that at my forced diveristy class tomorrow.....

Old October 22nd 03, 03:10 AM
Clete

Is that the same thing as "tolerance camp"??

Clete

Old October 22nd 03, 07:21 AM
Mark Keith

BDK wrote in message ...

There's a big payday for the "vitim" in the Kobe case, if he's
convicted, so she may be willing to go through hell in court in order to
hit the jackpot..just a thought.

BDK

She won't win if they have no evidence. Myself, I think she was too
young to conceive of such a plan in advance. She staked out Kobe in
advance, so he would jump her, and then she could then sue him to win
a big pile of money... Sorry, I just don't see it. *I* just
speculating, think she was probably young and naive, and probably a
bit ignorant, and got into something that led to something she didn't
really plan on. She got in over her head. She was probably overwhelmed
by the guys star status. Not to mention the guy is probably twice her
height and probably very "take control" being he probably gets
whatever he wants, wherever he goes... She probably did give the
impression that she was available, if the guy was on the prowl in the
first place and looking for such signs. I think it was a case of
mistaken jumpability. From there it all goes to "did she protest
before or during said act". That will be the crux of the whole trial.
Hard to prove either way, being as there are no direct witnesses. But
if she was seen by reliable and straight talking witnesses shortly
after that, looking obviously upset and disheveled, that will not be
good news for the defense.
The only route they have to take is the "the girl is the slut of the
county, and really wanted it" plan of attack. Being I expect this jury
to have a bit of common sense, being they won't be in Hollywood, I
think they will be able to eventually tell who is lying. I'm not
saying who it is. Thats for the jury to decide, using all available
evidence. Myself, I think he must have crap for brains, however it
turns out. His old lady ain't no dog. Have you seen pix of her? Why
he would want to mess with some ignorant young girl is hard to fathom,
when you got that hottie laying around the house. Bailiff ! Whack his
pee-pee! MK
Old October 22nd 03, 08:57 PM
J Sosodada

"Keke Goldfeller" wrote in message
om...
Boy white America just can't stand seeing a black man succeed in
racist America! Another witch hunt trial accusing black icon Kobe
Bryant of raping a 19 year old white girl. The real victim here is
Kobe. Hope you are proud white America! How disgraceful.
Keke Goldfeller

DAMM STRAIGHT K.G. !!!!!!!!!!

Da only think dem honkies all wish dey
had is a mantool as big and around
as da average black mans'!

Yeah dis is why al da white wimmen love to
hang around wit Tyrone and Bubba!

see: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/

Old October 22nd 03, 10:44 PM
David Stinson