Old November 3rd 03, 07:52 PM
Hal Turner

Default Hal Turner Show

Greeting all:
I haven't been to this NG for better than a year by my recollection. Looks
like it never quieted down!

To the point, so many people in this NG said that my radio show on station
WBCQ shortwave, wouldn't last. Presently, it i into its FOURTH year.

I am grateful to those whose support has allowed my show to continue. The
purpose of this post is to ask fo feedback on the show.

I know I'm openning myself up to loads of criticsim with such a blanket
invitation, but hey, criticism is healthy.

Thanks,
Hal Turner

Old November 4th 03, 04:58 AM
Frank Dresser

"Loosewashers" wrote in message

(mutual admiration propaganda deleted)

[snip]

I can just *imagine* how the varied right wing
kooks on shortwave everyplace are likely
stewin in their own juices in their
thinking that their imagined "Barbie Doll hero
in cammies" is going to shortly marry a non-caucasian
guy who came from the Islands.... Baaa hahaha!!!!

Knowing their line of thinking, I'll lay odds that
they'll think she should have gone and married
some uneducated trailer dwelling caucasian pobucker who
drives a 15 year old pickup truck with rust
holes in the bedliner...

sheesh!

Who, aside from the TV networks, are saying anything like "Barbie Doll
hero in cammies"? Most of the Right Wingers I hear are against having
women in combat zones, and have been looking at the Army's Jessica Lynch
press releases with a VERY critical eye.

I'm not a Hal Turner regular, so I'll admit I don't know his opinion on
the women in combat issue in general or Jessica Lynch in particular.

Frank Dresser

Old November 6th 03, 01:28 AM
tommyknocker

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Frank Dresser wrote:

[...]

Who, aside from the TV networks, are saying anything like "Barbie Doll
hero in cammies"? Most of the Right Wingers I hear are against having
women in combat zones, and have been looking at the Army's Jessica Lynch
press releases with a VERY critical eye.

I'm not a Hal Turner regular, so I'll admit I don't know his opinion on
the women in combat issue in general or Jessica Lynch in particular.

Frank Dresser

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1009

Ex-POW Jessica Lynch Plans Wedding With Mestizo
Report; Posted on: 2003-11-03 17:54:34 [ Printer friendly ]

Ah, so you're not too fond of her personally. But what about that
"amazing rescue"?