Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 3rd 03, 07:52 PM
Hal Turner

Default Hal Turner Show

Greeting all:
I haven't been to this NG for better than a year by my recollection. Looks
like it never quieted down!

To the point, so many people in this NG said that my radio show on station
WBCQ shortwave, wouldn't last. Presently, it i into its FOURTH year.

I am grateful to those whose support has allowed my show to continue. The
purpose of this post is to ask fo feedback on the show.

I know I'm openning myself up to loads of criticsim with such a blanket
invitation, but hey, criticism is healthy.

Thanks,
Hal Turner