Old November 9th 03, 06:20 AM
Dr. Artaud

Default News Flash, McDonald's Widow leaves $200M to Hal Turner!

News Flash, McDonald's Widow leaves $200M to Hal Turner!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3248803.stm

Or was that National Public Radio. Most of the time, I can't tell the
difference. Well, actually I can, Hal is more likely to quote "facts"
when discussing racial crimes.

I guess this means avoiding the road kill sandwiches that they
erroneously market as Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Big Macs, and the like.
If she has this kind of money to **** away, no wonder you get such a poor
product at a "reasonable price". How about $200 Million less to NPR, and
a little improvement in the food that they offer?

My goodness, gristle burgers would be a better descriptor. We once
ordered a Children's meal, got home, and realized that they had neglected
to put the meat (sic) on the bun. In actuality, we received a bun with
condiments, French Fries, and a toy. Real mental genius there. It was in
the evening, not that they were pressured by the lunch rush.

Please remember, McDonalds is concerned about your health, (sic), they
are all non-smoking stores.

This no doubt explains the Widows actions: "Mrs Kroc died from brain
cancer earlier this month". It is said that as her cancer induced
insanity progressed, she increasingly identified with democrats,
liberals, gays, and had an insatiable desire to listen to Barbara
Streisand.

The DNC is expecting a windfall in fundraising this year, as the money
they normally channel to NPR for the egregiously biased coverage that
they (the NPR) offers on politics can now be channeled to other useful
purposes, such as buying judges.

This just in,

It has been positively ascertained that the Liberty Net Jammer is a gay
Jewish Liberal living in the state of alcoholism. The Jammer, plaguing
the Liberty Net for years, has turned himself in to the authorities. The
FCC, in pursuance of this offender, has given him the maximum allowed by
law. He received a New Ham Radio, 10,000 Watt RF Amplifier, and a new
antenna system and tower, as well as a written authorization by the
Federal Government to permit the continued jamming of the Liberty Net
unfettered.

Go figure!
Old November 9th 03, 10:51 PM
RedOctober90

I can't understand you liberals and your constant attacks on Hal
Turner. Just because Hal Turner uses documented facts to back up his
statements makes him a racist and bigot? I can't rememmber the last
time Hal Turner told outright lies, there is always some facts to back
up what he says.

You can call him racist but you can't call him a liar.

www.halturnershow.com Will be listening tommorow.

Old November 10th 03, 01:08 AM
Dr. Artaud

(RedOctober90) wrote in
om:

I may be misreading something. I am extolling the benefits of the Hal
Turner show, especially concerning the ability to deal with documented
facts, something that NPR has never let get in their way.

If NPR feels that the "cause" is sufficiently important, I am sure that
they have little qualms about rigging the facts.

My post addresses my disdain for NPR, using satire that might be
poignant to liberals. As much disdain that they (liberals) have and show
for Hal, I have for NPR.

Also, allow me to interject he Hey Republicans, now is the time to
cut the budget concerning Federal Subsidies to NPR. I know you have been
timid about it in the past, here's you opportunity.

Oh, and by the way, it appears that NPR hides its federal funding under
the guise of not receiving "Direct Federal Funding". Notice the word
direct. It appears that they produce and sell shows to local PBS
broadcasters. These very same broadcasters receive their money in part
from Federal Sources.

Syllogism: "a deductive scheme of a formal argument consisting of a
major and a minor premise and a conclusion", such as men are mortal,
Kings are men, therefore Kings are mortal.

NPR Syllogism: Local PBS receives (in part) federal money, local PBS
buys shows from NPR, therefore NPR receives federal money.

Dr. Artaud

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and
Old November 10th 03, 01:37 AM
Stinger

Well researched, and well said.

I notice Bill O'Reilly is turning up the heat on NPR on his nightly show
again.

NPR is another example of the problem with hybrid government programs --
they never really get weaned away.

-- Stinger