Old November 23rd 03, 02:33 PM
tlin

Default How much should I pay for a new sony 2010?

Hi,

I have a chance to buy a Sony 2010 (brand new, in the sealed box, with
warranty). Is $360 a good price?

This is rather difficult for me to decide because

1. I have too many radios at this moment including some good performers (Rx
320, S800M, SW77, 2010).
2. As mentioned above, I have a 2010 that have all the Kiwa mods and it
works well. However, I bought it used, the box has really been worn out.
The serial number is about 31xxxx.
3. I am not sure a radio like 2010 can really become a collector item.

I appreciate any opinions you will offer.

Thanks,

Tao

Old November 23rd 03, 06:36 PM
Diverd4777

Tao:

- Since you already have one, and many other good SW radios,
IMHO
It really comes down to whether you can afford to buy another 2010 or not !

- What if You DIDN't buy it,
but waited 6 months until another newer set made the scene ??

- Your call

Dan

In article , "tlin" writes:

Hi,

I have a chance to buy a Sony 2010 (brand new, in the sealed box, with
warranty). Is $360 a good price?

This is rather difficult for me to decide because

1. I have too many radios at this moment including some good performers (Rx
320, S800M, SW77, 2010).
2. As mentioned above, I have a 2010 that have all the Kiwa mods and it
works well. However, I bought it used, the box has really been worn out.
The serial number is about 31xxxx.
3. I am not sure a radio like 2010 can really become a collector item.

I appreciate any opinions you will offer.

Thanks,

Tao

$135 Sony 7600GR or $370 Grundig 800 or used $210 Sony 2010 Rambler Shortwave 7 October 15th 03 12:14 PM
FS: Price reduced on Sony 2010 portable.... Mike Shortwave 0 October 13th 03 12:39 AM
FS: Sony 2010 KE2WG Equipment 0 October 4th 03 11:43 AM
FS: Sony 2010 KE2WG Equipment 0 October 4th 03 11:43 AM
FS: New Sony 2010 KE2WG Shortwave 0 October 4th 03 11:36 AM