Old December 1st 03, 05:39 AM
Burr

Default Japan

Enjoying Radio Japan (6110). All 4's

Also have the scanner on loaded for the Inland Empire (east
of LA).

Happy Radioing (Burr Word)

Burr

Old December 1st 03, 05:56 AM
Tony Meloche

Peter wrote:

It's coming in here too in and out. Ottawa Canada

Also very strong here. From Sackville, NB, Canada.

Tony

Old December 1st 03, 05:59 AM
Peter

All I have here is an indoor wire antenna looping the ceiling of one room
hooked up to an R8-B

What do you have?

"Burr" wrote in message
Enjoying Radio Japan (6110). All 4's

Also have the scanner on loaded for the Inland Empire (east
of LA).

Happy Radioing (Burr Word)

Burr

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Old December 1st 03, 06:07 AM
Burr

I just lost everything on the S-W, I'm going to bed.

Night

Old December 1st 03, 06:34 AM
Tony Meloche

Peter wrote:

All I have here is an indoor wire antenna looping the ceiling of one room
hooked up to an R8-B

What do you have?

Icom R-75, center-tapped 110' longwire. Given their direction of
transmission at that time, you are on an "edge", and here in Michigan, I
am more "direct line" of the path.

Tony

Old December 1st 03, 06:37 AM
Tony Meloche

Peter wrote:

I think it is broadcast in Sackville isn't it?

Yes. I just replied to your previous post, telling you I was in
Michigan - I didn't see this one until after I posted. I am sure your
location, vis-a-vis the signal path explains the "in and out". WHRI in
Noblesville, IN is very close to me - but always weak and distant (I am
in the "backsplash" area).

Tony

CB from france to japan Frederic CB 16 May 10th 04 04:20 PM
What's the max legal power in Japan? Incognito Dx 0 April 29th 04 03:34 PM
What's the max legal power in Japan? Incognito Dx 0 April 29th 04 03:34 PM
Radio Japan awful reception Ron Hardin Shortwave 2 November 12th 03 10:22 PM
Tsunami Warning for Japan Diverd4777 Shortwave 14 September 26th 03 04:40 AM