Old December 3rd 03, 01:00 AM
Bill Hennessy

How about all the time spent on busting johns and whores. Another wast of
time and money.

Old December 3rd 03, 08:15 AM
Gray Shockley

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:50:36 -0600, RedOctober90 wrote
(in message ) :

I don't recall he shot any cops,

Your "recollection" is bogus, SweetPea.

he actually was running to his front door step

Wrong asgain, illiterate one.

when the special op feds

It was local law enforcement, NoBrainer.

came and gunned him down at his doorstep.

Chalked another "Danger to the feds agenda" up.

No wonder you have such bad breath; you're talking out your ass.

I thought I had you filed under "too stupid to bother with".

There.

Gray Shockley
Everything is always the worst it's ever been.

Old December 3rd 03, 09:35 PM
Doctor Artaud

(Diverd4777) wrote in
:

He was running to his door because he'd just shot a deputy Sherrif in
the head;

when the special op feds

Hey sport, how about supplying a link to the details rather than
offering it anecdotally? And I don't mean the web site of the police
agency involved, a little objectivity wouldn't hurt.

I don't believe that there has been a police induced homicide in the
country that the police didn't claim was justifiable. How about the
unarmed black man in New York that was shot 19 times by the police
because he reached for his wallet. No criminal record, no weapon, just
zealous cops that believe that they have a license to kill since they
are unaccountable for their actions.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/diallo/index.html Notice that the
officers were found "not guilty" (of shooting 41 shots at and hitting 19
times, an unarmed man with no criminal record) Found "not guilty"! They
murdered him. He had done "nothing wrong"! Can you shoot someone 19
times that had done nothing wrong, and is not on your property, and does
not point a weapon at you, or threaten you in any way? No way. They
murdered him.

How about Randy Weaver, the white separatist, (oh, pardon me, I mean
white supremacist, at least according to the mainstream media), that
received a significant settlement from the government even though he
(Randy) had shot and killed a law enforcement officer at the beginning
of the standoff. Oh, and the FBI really punished the agents, they
issued, are you ready for this, (tremble) "a letter of censure"! (shake)
That's accountability!

http://www.mhrn.org/news/1096Weaver.html

http://www.crimelibrary.com/gangster...randy_weaver/1.
html?sect=18

http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/Pre_96/A...5/444.txt.html

Just because an individual kills a law enforcement officer in a
situation that arises from an officer's attempts to arrest or subdue
said individual doesn't mean that his actions were incorrect. The courts
need to determine fault, rampaging officers need to be accountable. Of
course, virtually 99% of the times an individual would be guilty for
shooting an officer, but as can be seen, there are exceptions.

You seem to suffer the beneficent syndrome, the beneficent government,
beneficent law enforcement, beneficent everything syndrome. As long as
the intentions "seem" good, they must "be" good.

(Oh, and I'm sure that you feel that I suffer from the _________________
syndrome.)

Law enforcement is people too (sic). They are good and bad, sane and
insane, honest and dishonest.

Just because Bill Cooper was a nut doesn't mean that he wasn't wronged
by law enforcement. One thing is for sure though, the officers have
assured that Bill can't tell his side of the story.

Dr. Artaud

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and

Old December 4th 03, 11:38 AM
Diverd4777

In article , Doctor Artaud
writes:

http://www.courttv.com/trials/diallo/index.html Notice that the
officers were found "not guilty" (of shooting 41 shots at and hitting 19
times, an unarmed man with no criminal record) Found "not guilty"! They
murdered him. He had done "nothing wrong"! Can you shoot someone 19
times that had done nothing wrong, and is not on your property, and does
not point a weapon at you, or threaten you in any way? No way. They
murdered him.

-It was very tragic, yes.
Murder? Not so.

Just because Bill Cooper was a nut doesn't mean that he wasn't wronged
by law enforcement.

Pray tell good Doctor:
- What would you do if , in trying to serve a Warrant, one of your fellow
officers was
shot in the head ?

One thing is for sure though, the officers have
assured that Bill can't tell his side of the story.

Cooper Shot a fellow officer in the head, what would you expect them to do
??

- Dr. Artaud , Words fail me ! ( & Dr of What BTW..)

Old December 4th 03, 12:11 PM
Diverd4777

In article , Doctor Artaud
writes:

:

He was running to his door because he'd just shot a deputy Sherrif in
the head;

Hey sport, how about supplying a link to the details rather than
offering it anecdotally? And I don't mean the web site of the police
agency involved, a little objectivity wouldn't hurt.

I really don't know 'detail" you're looking for here;
" A little Objectivity ? "
again, what are you looking for?
Whats wrong with the Police report??
were you there??