Old December 7th 03, 03:02 AM
Gary Sanford

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 18:01:30 GMT, Ken Thomas
wrote:

If you're sending this radio anywhere from the US to another US
location then your 10 -15 dollar shipping is absolutely crazy. I have
that radio - I know the weight and went on UPS to calculate CONUS
shipping ground. And UPS insures to $100 automatically. You're
ripping off your fellow radio freaks for no reason except to nickel
and dime us a little. Say no to inflated shipping.

$15 is a very reasonable shipping fee. I guess that you don't ship
anything very often, do you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gary Sanford

Old December 7th 03, 03:17 AM
N8KDV

Ken Thomas wrote:

If you're sending this radio anywhere from the US to another US
location then your 10 -15 dollar shipping is absolutely crazy. I have
that radio - I know the weight and went on UPS to calculate CONUS
shipping ground. And UPS insures to $100 automatically. You're
ripping off your fellow radio freaks for no reason except to nickel
and dime us a little. Say no to inflated shipping.

I'm curious. Are you with the Price Police in South Africa? What rank do you
hold?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old December 7th 03, 03:34 AM
Stinger

"Ken Thomas" wrote in message
news

If you're sending this radio anywhere from the US to another US
location then your 10 -15 dollar shipping is absolutely crazy. I have
that radio - I know the weight and went on UPS to calculate CONUS
shipping ground. And UPS insures to $100 automatically. You're
ripping off your fellow radio freaks for no reason except to nickel
and dime us a little. Say no to inflated shipping.

Only if you promise to say no to caffeine.

-- Stinger

Old December 7th 03, 05:15 AM
RHF

KW,

When the DX398 is Double Boxed with Packaging.
= = = You can Double the Weight for Shipping.
+ + + Plus Add-In the Cost of the Shipping Materials.

owthg ~ RHF
= = = Oh What The Hell - Goodbye
..
..
= = = Ken Thomas
= = = wrote in message . ..
If you're sending this radio anywhere from the US to another US
location then your 10 -15 dollar shipping is absolutely crazy. I have
that radio - I know the weight and went on UPS to calculate CONUS
shipping ground. And UPS insures to $100 automatically. You're
ripping off your fellow radio freaks for no reason except to nickel
and dime us a little. Say no to inflated shipping.

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 14:45:15 GMT, "gil"
wrote:

I have very nice in very good condition DX-398, stock, no mods with box,
case and manual.
I want $100. plus shipping (around 10 to 15 bucks)
Email me if interested....thanks

Gil N2WJW

Old December 8th 03, 04:02 AM
WShoots1

And UPS insures to $100 automatically.

And just try to collect on that, if the shipment isn't packed correctly.

Bill, K5BY