Old December 12th 03, 05:04 AM
Gray Shockley

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:02:44 -0600, Frank Dresser wrote
(in message ):

"Beloved Leader" wrote in message
om...

It certainly keeps the pro-U.S. flunkeyists in line.
http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

I've heard things on SW radio which sound like:

" It expressed towering rage at the behavior of the pro-U.S.
flunkeyist forces"

I thought the propagation was effecting the intelligibility, but maybe
not.

As I write (10:20 p.m. EST), AJ is coming in on 5085 kHz, but there is
nothing at 6890 kHz.

Like any good American, I'm listening to Elvis on Clear Channel's WSAI,
but if I did check on Alex I'd say there's nothing on 6890 and he's
barely punching through the noise on 5085.

Fight the hegemony. Or whatever.

Fight? I'm still drinking unfiltered water!

Frank Dresser

Water is a plot by the John Birch Society to
screw up the water with which we make coffee.

If you drink Folger's or Maxwell House, your body will emit strange - yea,
even weird - frequencies and you will be placed on the plaid list and held
prisoner in a college women's dormitory (yes, I read that dirty book, also).

However - for those who drink frou-frou coffee (such as it is) - to them
nothing untoward will happen as no one but /no one/ can possibly expect
danger to come from frou-frou drinkers and they will be placed on the
transparent list (which we seem to have misplaced - it's here someplace).

Gray Shockley
Who checked to see if I had the proper
clearance and the doorway was seven feet tall.

Old December 12th 03, 02:24 PM
cathairs in the soup

"Gray Shockley" wrote in message
.com...

Water is a plot by the John Birch Society to
screw up the water with which we make coffee.

If you drink Folger's or Maxwell House, your body will emit strange -

yea,
even weird - frequencies and you will be placed on the plaid list and

held
prisoner in a college women's dormitory (yes, I read that dirty book,

also).

However - for those who drink frou-frou coffee (such as it is) - to them
nothing untoward will happen as no one but /no one/ can possibly expect
danger to come from frou-frou drinkers and they will be placed on the
transparent list (which we seem to have misplaced - it's here someplace).

Gray Shockley

(and glub help the person who adds water to his scotch!!!)

Old December 13th 03, 03:24 AM
Frank Dresser

"Gray Shockley" wrote in message
.com...
..

No, not at all.

There's complete and absolute truth (sorry, I can't ell you about it)

that
the HAARP was built solely for the purpose of beaming ideas into a

silever
inlay that Alex Jones got when he was seven years old.

It's important that Jones not get wind of this as it was his father -

the
dentist - who placed this receiver in Alex's mouth. It's been very

hard to
hide this from him as the receiver is approximately 3"x3"x3" and

causes a
hard-to-hide problem but even this is less risky than the dish antenna

that
comes out of his forehead when he's in receive mode.

That reminds me of a Jean Shephard report of some unfortunate dental
patient back in the late 1800s. The fellow had a large abcessed tooth,
as large as a Gutenberg bible, if I recall. Needless to say, it was
quite well rooted. The dentist had to resort to some extreme, yet
inventive methods for the extraction.

If your sources are correct about the Jones implant, it might explain
something. AJ went into a good old rant about Bohemian Grove, George
Bush and Harry Shearer the other day.

PEOPLE, THE GROVE IS REAL!!!

Shearer's "Teddy Bear's Picnic" movie is a NWO cover-up and George Bush
worships Molech and/or Satan. I was cheering AJ on -- tell it all!
Remind us of Bush's coffin bed, the human sacrifices, the cannabalism.
Bring back the old Alex, the man who would shout what no other would
consider whispering. Alex held back, perhaps for the next show. Well,
the high point of the next show was an almost sensible discussion of
immigration policy.

I'm not sure if the implant would bring on or supresses the classic AJ
rant. Either way, it's operation seems erratic. I am sure, given it's
size, this implant must be a very old, primitive design. I've learned,
from the Art Bell show, that's there's a definate pecking order in
implants. The current human designed implants are much smaller than the
Jones implant, and will reveal discernable microcircuitry when viewed
under a high power microscope. The alien implants are more sophicated
yet, and are indistiguishable from shards of glass, broken pencil points
or even human tissue. No wonder Alex won't talk about the aliens.
That's how any normal person would react if stuck with a third rate
implant.

Not to mention the maintenance hassles the old tech implants must be for
AJ's handlers. You just can't go to the drugstore and pull a nuvistor
out of a U-Test-'Em cabinet anymore.

Oh. I'd tell you how the report of the unfortunate fellow with the
abcessed tooth came out, but some stories are just too gruesome for
e-mail. It may show up again on shortwave radio.

Please keep this secret; that's why I'm sending this to you as e-mail.

Gray (code word: whoopiecushion)

thatisall

Understood. The New World Order knows no limits when it comes to
punishing those who reveal their secret dental rituals. Just ask Jean
Shepherd.

Frank Dresser

Old December 13th 03, 07:38 AM
Gray Shockley

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:42:02 -0600, Frank Dresser wrote
(in message ):

[...]

Obviously, the filter manufacturers are way behind the curve. I'd pay
money for a filter which would take that gooey corn syrup out of Coke
and replace it with good, healthful white sugar.

Then, why not buy Coca-Cola that is made with sugar insead of that horrible
corn syrup?

"Huh?", I just heard you say.

[This information is courtesy of Dave Aronson, moderator of the Mensa echo in
FidoNet, a number of years ago and a fellow SysOp in FidoNet 109.]

The Coke with the syrup isn't Kosher and the Coke with the sugar is.

There is one run a year of the Kosher Coke (Yom Kippur? Does anyone know?).

It's barely mentioned but there's a marking on it. The first year Dave
mentioned it, all of us bought a little bit of it.

My wife - the forever skeptic - kidded me about it until she took a swig and
then exclaimed over how good it tasted.

The next year /everybody/ bought quite a bit of it, topping off with one guy
who bought $500 of it and started parking his car out on the driveway cuz his
garage was fill of "real" Coke.

The beverage conspiracy now covers alot more than long wire antennas.

Frank Dresser

Gray Shockley
& Ya don't even have to be circumsized to buy it!

Old December 13th 03, 07:10 PM
Beloved Leader

Gray Shockley wrote in message s.com...

... for those who drink frou-frou coffee (such as it is)....

I've heard of a brouhaha. Do you mean to tell me there's a
broufroufrou as well? Or is that spelled brewfroufrou?

Old December 14th 03, 12:42 AM
Frank Dresser

"Gray Shockley" wrote in message
.com...

Then, why not buy Coca-Cola that is made with sugar insead of that

horrible
corn syrup?

"Huh?", I just heard you say.

[This information is courtesy of Dave Aronson, moderator of the Mensa

echo in
FidoNet, a number of years ago and a fellow SysOp in FidoNet 109.]

The Coke with the syrup isn't Kosher and the Coke with the sugar is.

There is one run a year of the Kosher Coke (Yom Kippur? Does anyone

know?).

I think it's Passover. As I understand, the Kosher food restrictions
become more restrictive during Passover and some Orthodox Jews find the
corn used to make corn syrup is disallowed, but the cane used to make
sugar is OK.

It gets mentioned on the radio here. Kosher Coke is here! Kosher Coke
is there! Always too late for me. I may have to actually make the
effort to find out when Passover is so I can anticipate the mad rush.

But what else can be expected here in the hub of the Corn Conspiracy?
Archer Daniels Midland is one of the big forces behind the sugar import
controls in order to enrich their corn syrup market. Not to mention all
that tax break alcohol they sell to the gasoline refiners. Well, my
motorcycle liked gasoline just fine but hated that off idle flat spot
gasahol.

Well, the Not Water Order found that some of us didn't like our soda pop
full of thick goo. So Don Rumsfeld's GD Searle offered a non-viscous
replacement. Aspertame! Yuck!!

Rummy never even bothered offering a substitute adulterant for gasoline.

It's barely mentioned but there's a marking on it. The first year Dave
mentioned it, all of us bought a little bit of it.

My wife - the forever skeptic - kidded me about it until she took a

swig and
then exclaimed over how good it tasted.

The next year /everybody/ bought quite a bit of it, topping off with

one guy
who bought $500 of it and started parking his car out on the driveway

cuz his
garage was fill of "real" Coke.

There's supposed to be an independent minded Texan bottler of Dr. Pepper
still using real sugar. Real sugar is said to still be in Mexican Coke.
Yes, the inheritors of Davey Crockett and General Santa Anna are
together again. On the right side.

Gray Shockley
& Ya don't even have to be circumsized to buy it!

That's canny marketing!

Frank Dresser