Old December 16th 03, 03:22 AM
nobody

In article ,
Fred Garvin wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:30:06 -0500, N8KDV wrote:

Fred Garvin wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:01:43 -0500, N8KDV wrote:

Subject says it all!

Big ****ing deal, he still breaths air. That's just wrong.

The big pussy didn't even have the decency to kill himself.

Some folks are just never, never happy about anything! :-)

That must really suck!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Why, yes it does suck. There is no reason to be thrilled that we have him.
He is not going to give us any info.

Don't bet on it. "talk and we try you and throw you in jail, don't talk
and we turn you over to the kurds." That oughta work.
Old December 16th 03, 04:37 AM
Bob

On 16 Dec 2003 00:16:29 GMT, Fred Garvin wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:08:13 -0500, Bob wrote:

On 14 Dec 2003 14:14:38 GMT, Fred Garvin wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:01:43 -0500, N8KDV wrote:

Subject says it all!

It won't. You can dream all you want of coarse.

Notice I said "Maybe" and "reduce". Read statements before you reply.

And your military experience??

You've already demonstrated that you don't understand their customs
and beliefs.

Coarse??? Try 'course'....
Old December 16th 03, 09:39 AM

Soooooooooo Critical!!!! Slug...
The subject isn't about Mr. Bush, it's about a capture.

Yes N8KDV, the subject does say it all.

DougSlug wrote:

Just in time to include it in the re-election campaign. More likely it is
one of the many Saddam stand-ins so our friend Dubya can wag the dog with
this little tidbit. Anyway, I thought it was bin Laden who we really
wanted...this is just a diversion to make us forget they can't find him.
I'm so glad Dubya spent so much of our resources on finishing up the little
task his daddy started. It's great Dubya's kickin' some ass; too bad it's
not the right one.

Subject says it all!

Old December 16th 03, 01:35 PM
DougSlug

Actually, it's much more entertaining to watch you react to such an obvious
troll. Some idiots just can't resist...

"nobody" wrote in message
In article ,
"DougSlug" wrote:

Just in time to include it in the re-election campaign. More likely it

is
one of the many Saddam stand-ins....

You enjoy displaying your stupidity, don't you?

Old December 17th 03, 06:35 AM
nobody

In article ,
"DougSlug" wrote:

Actually, it's much more entertaining to watch you react to such an obvious
troll. Some idiots just can't resist...

Lame attempt at backpeddling, try again.

"nobody" wrote in message
In article ,
"DougSlug" wrote:

Just in time to include it in the re-election campaign. More likely it

is
one of the many Saddam stand-ins....

You enjoy displaying your stupidity, don't you?

Santa captured!? SADDAM CAPTURED! Twistedhed CB 5 December 18th 03 02:56 AM
No Saddam Richard Harrison Antenna 1 December 17th 03 01:18 AM
Saddam JJ Policy 7 December 16th 03 09:26 PM
SADDAM CAPTURED! Train CB 20 December 16th 03 03:33 AM
Saddam the Hamfest Bum? looney Dave General 1 December 15th 03 07:29 PM