Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 22nd 03, 03:33 PM
Diverd4777

Default Wireless Routers & Shortwave Reception

- All:

- How much will a wireless router interfere with SWR ??

Getting High Speed Internet ( Cheap ! ) in our location;

Have 2 computers,

Installer says " get a Wireless Router"

- How much will a wireless router interfere with SWR ??

( I prefer the " Drill holes in the wall,
- my wife thinks different )

- So, before I haul out the drill, thought I'd ask !

Dan ( Icom R-75, using co-ax lead-in from Antenna)

-

Shortwave BCB Reception in the Phoenix Area? Bob Olson Shortwave 1 December 17th 03 02:02 AM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Shortwave 16 December 13th 03 03:01 PM
help -- grundig majestic radio & shortwave reception Bill Barol Shortwave 1 September 13th 03 04:38 AM
I wonder... mike Shortwave 8 September 5th 03 04:38 AM
AM or Shortwave Reception Problems ? RHF Shortwave 3 September 4th 03 05:55 AM