Old December 28th 03, 03:53 PM
Diverd4777

Default BBC Just announced

- that British Air flights will now have armed guards aboard..

(From BBC 12.095 US B Ascension Island )
Old December 30th 03, 08:48 PM
www.activesignals.com

They should just arm all the passengers.

For real though I hope it is with a taser gun.

I was in a c-130 when a window blew out and it lost pressure. Luckily
we were all on oxygen and strapped in. It sure got very interesting and
cold.

--
Have a day, Keep your radio on.

While your at it check out this site below.

www.activesignals.com for all listeners.