Old January 12th 04, 04:31 AM
Judah Smith

It's only my two cents, but I think he is an excellent seller. No
complaints here. Excellent e-mail communication. Everything was as
promised, especially the shipping time from China. And he answered
ever single question I had about the radio, before, during, and after
I bought it. I'd recommend him as a seller to buy from, to anyone.

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
FO&A,

This is the same eBay Seller "LIYPN" that has been subject of
discussion on the "Grundig S350 Super Radio" eGroup on YAHOO !

* Degen 1101
* Degen 1102
* Degen DE201
* Degen DE203
* Degen DE305
* Tecsun 9700DX
* Tecsun BCL-2000 (Grundig S350)
* Tecsun Green 138
* Tecsun PL-200
* Tecsun PL-230 (Grundig Yacht Boy 550)
* Tecsun R-333
* Tecsun R-919 (Eton Mini 300)
* Kchibo KK-C300

Plus: The "Antenna Plug" ($10.90) for the
Grundig Satellit 700 and 500 Radios;
and Grundig S350/Tecsun BCL-2000 Radios
(You can Buy this at RadioShack Catelog # 278-265 for $4)

In general the Grundig S350 eGroup Members have expressed
the feeling that "LIYPN" provides a Quality Radio at a
Low Cost and Timely Service. (TBL: A Good Deal)

Here are a few Messages on the Grundig S350 eGroup:

* New-NIB" Tecsun BCL-2000 (Grundig S350) Radio Sellers on eBay
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grundi...0/message/1638

* Liypn Tecsun BCL-2000 Seller (Grundig S350)

* RED - Tecsun BCL-2000 = Prices (Grundig S350)

* Liypn Selling new Tecsun PL-230 (Grundig Yacht Boy 550)

yilgr ~ RHF
.
.
= = = (Soames123)
= = = wrote in message ...

Looks like direct sales from .. China??
Cheap! Possibly sone double IF in here
& one emergency set

http://stores.ebay.com/vcomcollections

.

Old January 12th 04, 04:55 PM
Alan J Giddings

Just a word to say that "Liypn" is a good seller on eBay. Prompt
replies to questions, packaged radio well, friendly and no problems
what so ever. I paid just over £40.00 for my DEGEN 1102, which can
use either 9 OR 10 khz steps on MW. Which I think is a bargain
(including P&P from Hong Kong to the UK). The maunal is in English
too. If anyone wants a copy then let me know...
Regards,
Alan. Mitchell Kaufman wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 05:10:53 GMT, "Brian Colwell"
wrote:

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Soames123" wrote in message

- Looks like direct sales from .. China??
Cheap! Possibly sone double IF in here
& one emergency set

http://stores.ebay.com/vcomcollections

How does one learn to use any of the radios
if the manuals are in Chinese?
These are great prices, I'd like to get one.

They say the manual is available in English.

BMC

The manual is in Chinese, but can be downloaded as a pdf from Eton's
site.

Sneaking tiny radios into North Korea Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 13th 04 05:02 PM
Photos of China shortwave radios (and more!) Copperplate Equipment 15 February 21st 04 06:56 PM
Photos of China shortwave radios (and more!) Copperplate General 5 February 18th 04 08:30 PM
I wonder... mike Shortwave 8 September 5th 03 04:38 AM
tiny cheap radios & LED flashlights.. Diverd4777 Shortwave 1 August 31st 03 06:36 AM