Old January 11th 04, 11:37 PM
ITMA

Default London ICF 2010 / 2001D owners

Anyone willing and able to meet up and see how reception compares on our
respective radios? For all the postings you see about how people are
pleased to have acquired one of these things I'm amazed that nobody is
interested in cross checking to see if its working as well as it should be.

Old January 12th 04, 01:38 AM
Ken Thomas

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:37:20 -0000, "ITMA"
wrote:

Anyone willing and able to meet up and see how reception compares on our
respective radios? For all the postings you see about how people are
pleased to have acquired one of these things I'm amazed that nobody is
interested in cross checking to see if its working as well as it should be.

I'll meet you but it will have to be in NY.

Old January 12th 04, 02:05 AM
HB

wrote:

Anyone willing and able to meet up and see how reception compares on our
respective radios? For all the postings you see about how people are
pleased to have acquired one of these things I'm amazed that nobody is
interested in cross checking to see if its working as well as it should be.

I'll meet you but it will have to be in NY.

I'll meet you but it will have to be in LV.
Old January 15th 04, 07:03 PM
Ian Smith

wrote:

Anyone willing and able to meet up and see how reception compares

on our
respective radios? For all the postings you see about how people

are
pleased to have acquired one of these things I'm amazed that

nobody is
interested in cross checking to see if its working as well as it

should be.

I'll meet you but it will have to be in NY.

I'll meet you but it will have to be in LV.

I'll meet all of you, but it will have to be in Honolulu, and I
don't have a 2010 or a 2001D either.

Old January 15th 04, 08:11 PM
M. J. Powell

In message , Ian Smith
writes
.. .

wrote:

Anyone willing and able to meet up and see how reception compares

on our
respective radios? For all the postings you see about how people

are
pleased to have acquired one of these things I'm amazed that

nobody is
interested in cross checking to see if its working as well as it

should be.

I'll meet you but it will have to be in NY.

I'll meet you but it will have to be in LV.

I'll meet all of you, but it will have to be in Honolulu, and I
don't have a 2010 or a 2001D either.

You'll have to bring the beer, then.

Mike
--
M.J.Powell

Old January 15th 04, 10:48 PM
Volker Tonn

ITMA schrieb:
Anyone willing and able to meet up and see how reception compares on our
respective radios? For all the postings you see about how people are
pleased to have acquired one of these things I'm amazed that nobody is
interested in cross checking to see if its working as well as it should be.

On your next visit to Berlin/Germany bring your 2010/2001D with you.
You're invited to compare with my 2001D with filters and AGC modified/
switchable.

odo