Old January 14th 04, 01:25 PM
N8KDV

Default Diego Garcia

While I do hear Diego Garcia on occassion on 13254 USB I have not heard
nor seen any reports for some time of the AFN station on 4319 USB and
12579 USB.

Though shown on their web site, does anyone know if AFN is still
actually using those frequencies?

I last heard 4319 back in October of 2000.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B
"I swear by, not at, Drake receivers" ©

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old January 14th 04, 04:12 PM
Tony Meloche

N8KDV wrote:

While I do hear Diego Garcia on occassion on 13254 USB I have not heard
nor seen any reports for some time of the AFN station on 4319 USB and
12579 USB.

Though shown on their web site, does anyone know if AFN is still
actually using those frequencies?

I last heard 4319 back in October of 2000.

Steve
Holland, MI

I regularly run the same AFR list as you, but the only frequencys I
get them on with any regularity a

7507: Always

12133.5: Occasionally

10320: From Hawaii - with good prop.

Tony

Diego Garcia N8KDV Shortwave 10 December 22nd 03 05:37 AM
Diego Garcia 13254 N8KDV Shortwave 1 October 29th 03 04:04 AM
13254 Diego Garcia N8KDV Shortwave 0 October 25th 03 01:39 PM
Diego Garcia N8KDV Shortwave 0 July 22nd 03 01:00 PM
Diego Garcia N8KDV Shortwave 0 July 19th 03 02:01 PM