Old January 18th 04, 09:09 PM
N8KDV

Ian Smith wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Ian Smith wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Ian Smith wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

snipped

Questions: Do you have just one tin-foil hat or several? Are any
painted
in pretty colours, or do you prefer the natural look?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

In fact, scientific knowledge forms the basis of our modern
civilisation. All that technology we conveniently use in our

everyday
lives (including your shortwave radio gear) is the result of
scientific research.
You can't dismiss one complete branch of science without
dismissing it all (and going to live in a cave), because that

would
make you a hypocrite.
Strange questions about tin-foil hats are unacceptable as a

means
of persuading other people to change their minds about the causes

of
global warming. This does your case no good at all. I would have
thought that to be self-evident.
Good DX my friend.

Ian, Renfrew, Scotland.

Tin-foil hats or not, what you fail to see is that my case is sound,
while yours is flawed... get over it. :-)

Denying the well-known physical properties of CO2 as a greenhouse
gas hardly soundifies your case. But I see no reason to hold any
grudges, and will continue to read your other posts with interest.

regards,

Ian

Thanks Ian, and I yours.

Steve
Holland, MI
USA

Old January 19th 04, 06:32 AM
CW

Apparently, your definition of closed mind is "he who does not think like
me". In this debate, the only ones that have provided any scientific proof
are the ones that don't believe that humans are the cause of the changing
weather. The global warming fanatic goes on guesses and emotionalism.
Relying on these is more likely to get you into trouble than help anything.

"Ian Smith" wrote in message
news:zehOb.5468$JL4.42208@newsfep4- but having
a closed mind to the issue isn't going to make it go away.

Old January 19th 04, 07:12 PM
Ian Smith

"Ian Smith" wrote in message
news:zehOb.5468$JL4.42208@newsfep4- but having
a closed mind to the issue isn't going to make it go away.

Please read my other posts in this thread.

Good DX to you.

regards,

Ian