Old January 25th 04, 11:00 PM
RHF

MWB,

"I AM opposed to the insipid specific ones emanating from many
right-wing columnists."

So does this mean... That YOU are 'suportive' of the insipid
specific ones emanating from many left-wing columnists ? ? ?

Common Sence and Good Moral Values that Reflect a Societies
Founding Principles and Cultural Histroy; are neither
Right-Winged or Left-Winged. There are the 'cement' that Holds a
Society Together and 'allows' it to Function for the Benefit of All.

ssi... ~ RHF
= = = So Say I... My Opinions Stated as Facts !
..
..
= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
From: "Brenda Ann"

Insipid?? Meaning you have no taste for moralization? Personally, I think
a(n almost total) lack of morals/morality is a major problem in the world
today. Where do you think we get the Enron's, the Martha Stewarts, ad inf.??

Relax, Brendaa. I'm not opposed to ALL moralizations. I trust you notice I make
a few myself. ;-)

I AM opposed to the insipid specific ones emanating from many right-wing
columnists.

If this doean't satisfy your concern that I am rejecting ALL morals, let me
know and I'll attempt to provide a specific list.

Mike
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

..
Old January 25th 04, 11:06 PM
RHF

BA,

REJOICE in Your Self-Acceptance and Knowing Who You Are - amen, Amen. AMEN !

TLF - The same Prayer Goes Out To You ~ RHF
..
..
= = = TL Fort
= = = wrote in message . ..

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:47:39 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

Insipid?? Meaning you have no taste for moralization? Personally, I think
a(n almost total) lack of morals/morality is a major problem in the world
today. Where do you think we get the Enron's, the Martha Stewarts, ad inf.??

Man that is the pot calling the kettle black! You want to improve
morals you should start with yourself and your website.

http://www.brenda-annd.com/

Tracy

Old January 25th 04, 11:19 PM
RHF

MWB,

Cal Thomas, Paul Harvey and others like them are Part of AMERICANA [.]

They are Enjoy, Respected and Loved by many, Many. MANY! Americans:

* Who Love Their Country !

* Are Proud to Be An American !

* Take Pride in Our Nation's Accomplishments, Our Shared History,
Our Multi-Culture Diversity - For WE Are ALL Americans.

* Believe that GOD Has Blessed America !

We (America / Americans) are Better for Them.

From: "T.Early"

What must it be like to go through life being that obsessively bitter?

In any event, it's nice to hear from the one person remaining who
still reads Dowd.

I guess you'd recommend Cal "Mr. Happiness" Thomas' column, instead? Dowd is
much better than the host of right-wing "Rushies" columns. Who says the press
is biased to the left? Seems like this is the pinnacle of right-wing columnists
and their insipid moralizations.

Old January 26th 04, 08:05 AM
Frank Dresser

Hey Tracy, are you this group's new morality cop? Are you going to
also start shouting about porn links or taking the Lord's name in vain?

Or are you just exhibiting one of your fetishes/phobias?

Frank Dresser