Old January 31st 04, 04:06 PM
Frank Dresser

"mr. bag over his head" wrote in message

I have a better idea. Stick to shortwave and keep your Michael
Jackson type love affair with this guy private.

Is Michael Jackson coming to shortwave radio? I remember when he was
syndicated here. I suppose he was lovable for people who want to hear
celebrity interviews, but I want to hear about the end times, the New
World Order and the Conspiracy. If Michael Jackson comes to SW radio,
he'll be out of his league.

Oh, wait. I hear the BBC now has some open positions.

Frank Dresser

Old January 31st 04, 04:13 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"LW" wrote in message
om...
| "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...
|
| The Profit's always wrong.
|

| You better look out, Bro. Lawrence. Mr. D-A-V-I-E-S reads these
| "psots". So don't go sayin' that all the profit's predictions are
| false.

Good point, El Dubyah - Before you know it, ole 'VFP will start cruising
up and down the streets in his "thundarberd," the one he got at Mike's
(used, in "Exclent conditoin"), spreading the Profit's Profitcies.

| Just when you got it figured out, the profit might up and predict that
| yesterday was Friday. How you gonna feel then?

'Bout the same way I felt when the Profit predicted Nuke - yeller
war with the Russians, back in the Reagan administration: Scairt.

| I wonder what he'll predict when Ty-Rone and Lee-Roy call him aside
| and "aks" him what he done to them young "sisters".

He'll predict ten to twenty in the jug. I have a feeling he's got a
replacement
in the wings (Read: Athens, Alabama). He'll set us straight on them
"Filthy
Khazar Jews," and he'll unleash his Stromtroopers to spread the truth.

I wonder if that "Proficy" will come true or not?

73,

S.L.

---

Old January 31st 04, 04:27 PM
Cambio

FYI: ORIGIN OF MAYDAY (International Distress Signal)

International Marine Distress Signal -- Only used when a vessel or person
is in grave and imminent danger and immediate assistance is required

Why do ships, aircraft, and others in distress use "mayday" as their call
for help?

This comes from the French word m'aidez - meaning "help me" - and is
pronounced "mayday." (Note: not exactly.... it's pronounced "med-ay", but
close enough)

Best used for emergencies ONLY as a reader here might have thought you were
buried in a pile of rubble and needed help

--
73- Cambio - Keyboard To You

Old January 31st 04, 05:19 PM
N8KDV

Cambio wrote:

FYI: ORIGIN OF MAYDAY (International Distress Signal)

International Marine Distress Signal -- Only used when a vessel or person
is in grave and imminent danger and immediate assistance is required

Why do ships, aircraft, and others in distress use "mayday" as their call
for help?

This comes from the French word m'aidez - meaning "help me" - and is
pronounced "mayday." (Note: not exactly.... it's pronounced "med-ay", but
close enough)

Best used for emergencies ONLY as a reader here might have thought you were
buried in a pile of rubble and needed help

LMAOPMP

--
73- Cambio - Keyboard To You

Old January 31st 04, 06:27 PM
Frank Dresser

"Cambio" wrote in message
FYI: ORIGIN OF MAYDAY (International Distress Signal)

International Marine Distress Signal -- Only used when a vessel or

person
is in grave and imminent danger and immediate assistance is required

Why do ships, aircraft, and others in distress use "mayday" as their

call
for help?

This comes from the French word m'aidez - meaning "help me" - and is
pronounced "mayday." (Note: not exactly.... it's pronounced "med-ay",

but
close enough)

Best used for emergencies ONLY as a reader here might have thought you

were
buried in a pile of rubble and needed help

--
73- Cambio - Keyboard To You

Who among us is qualified to give a MAYDAY call? I daresay, since the
death of Dana Andrews, none of us can do a first rate job. But this is
a grave situation. Brother Stair says we are in the path of another
doomsday bullet such as the nuclear wars, the natural disasters, the
economic collapses, planet X and the total destruction of our cities by
terrorists. There is no time to waste. The Prophet has been telling us
that we are in the last hour of the last day for over a decade. He has
the next doomsday penciled in for May.

Frank Dresser

Old January 31st 04, 06:47 PM
Cambio

Ha -- for those not familiar with net lingo and abbreviations and
acronyms -- see URL

http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

To decipher LMAOPMP
--
73- Cambio - Keyboard To You

Old January 31st 04, 06:57 PM
N8KDV

Frank Dresser wrote:

"Cambio" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, pencil is easier to erase! That 'ol Profit is a mighty wise predictor.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old January 31st 04, 07:04 PM
Frank Dresser

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Yeah, pencil is easier to erase! That 'ol Profit is a mighty wise

predictor.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

I'm sure you've also noticed the Prophet doesn't sell tapes or CDs,
either. The few books he offers are all written by someone else.

Frank Dresser

Old January 31st 04, 07:15 PM
N8KDV

Frank Dresser wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Yeah, pencil is easier to erase! That 'ol Profit is a mighty wise

predictor.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

I'm sure you've also noticed the Prophet doesn't sell tapes or CDs,
either. The few books he offers are all written by someone else.

He is indeed a wise man.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old January 31st 04, 07:18 PM
Brian Hill

"me" wrote in message

I have a better idea. Stick to shortwave and keep your Michael
Jackson type love affair with this guy private.

Hey! Are you sure your me? because you don't sound like me?