Old January 31st 04, 03:21 AM
Frank Dresser

"Brian Hill" brianehill@charterDOTnet wrote in message

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

Just how many Popes are there? Could there be a gang of Popes we

don't
know about?

Hey! Cool Frank. A gang of out of control Popes running rampant

through the
streets of Rome. That's got the makings of another Monty Python flic!!

like it!!

I won't contridict the Prophet on this one, and Brother Stair has never
suggested there is more than one Pope in Rome.

I'll keep listenening to shortwave radio. If the Prophet says there's a
gang of white leather jacket wearing Popes riding their choppers around
Walterboro, I'll post it here.

Frank Dresser

Old January 31st 04, 03:35 AM
Frank Dresser

"Frank White" wrote in message

He and Michael Jackson will do a duet?

While sharing a cell, perhaps...

FW

Could this be a prophesy? This could be big time. This could be good
enough for shortwave radio!

Frank Dresser

Old January 31st 04, 05:04 AM
M?che?l ?Drisceoil

"Maximus" wrote in message link.net...
Nahhh... I'll wait for the comet to come pick me up .
New Page 1
"Frank Dresser" wrote in message
Brother Stair is now saying the world as we know it may end around the
time of his next birthday, next May.

On a previous broadcast, the Prophet said he would be killed by the
Pope. Specifically, he said he'd be killed by the Pope of Rome.

Frank Dresser

Man, oh man... this is great stuff! I only visit here once in a great
while, but reading this makes me smile... this is the sort of
misunderstanding that makes Usenet and us humans such a good match for
each other!

Thank you all for your honesty and good grace in this thread.
Old January 31st 04, 07:18 AM
Gray Shockley

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:00:21 -0600, [Her/Him] wrote:

You know, you are like a guy who is in love with an ugly girl.

No one meant to offend you personally.

They keep bringing up and discussing the girl in a negative light just
to be able to talk about her while not letting on that they are in
love with her. Then you post Mayday like something happening on
shortwave just to get attention for your love of Brother Stair.

Sense of humor challenged makes it no wonder you post behind a falsie.

Good golly! Lighten up.

We've been joking about domestic shortwave for years and if you are so
humor-challenged that you have to attempt psychoanalization on the
participants, you lead a /way/ too boring existence and you really should go
up on eBay and see what a life is running these days.

You remind me of the Army Hymn: "Him. Him. [Have intercourse with] Him."

Gray Shockley
----------------
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio+ w/RS Loop
Justice AM Antenna
Torus Tuner (3-13 MHz)
Select-A-Tenna
---------------------
Vicksburg, MS US

Old January 31st 04, 12:01 PM
Tom Sevart

"Brian Hill" brianehill@charterDOTnet wrote in message

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

Just how many Popes are there? Could there be a gang of Popes we don't
know about?

Hey! Cool Frank. A gang of out of control Popes running rampant through

the
streets of Rome. That's got the makings of another Monty Python flic!! I
like it!!

Well let's see... there's the Pope of Rome, the Pope of Greenwich Village...

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old January 31st 04, 01:22 PM
Stinger

Gosh, aren't we lucky that someone has appointed themself as a moderator for
the newsgroup! Now I know how black people feel when they wake up and find
out that Al Sharpton has appointed himself their spokesman.

This troll reminds me of some of the obnoxious attention-seeking "ministers"
that pretend that televisions have neither a channel changer or an "off"
button. If you don't like the content, ignore the thread, fool.

Being a shortwave newsgroup, and Stair being one of the more interesting
"kooks" broadcasting on shortwave, this is an appropriate forum to discuss
his latest antics. (As you can see from the amount of posts from other
shortwave enthusiasts.)

-- Stinger

"me" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 1:18:49 -0600, Gray Shockley
wrote:

Sense of humor challenged makes it no wonder you post behind a falsie.

No it's sick of asshole posters who think posting their off topic crap
with a subject like MAYDAY is cool.

Good golly! Lighten up.

Free clue, stop to off topic bull**** and I'll lighten up.

We've been joking about domestic shortwave for years and if you are so
humor-challenged that you have to attempt psychoanalization on the
participants, you lead a /way/ too boring existence and you really should

go
up on eBay and see what a life is running these days.

No one gives a **** about your joking. Take it to a humor newsgroup.

You remind me of the Army Hymn: "Him. Him. [Have intercourse with] Him."

Thinking of having Brother Stair do it in your ass again. Start a fan
group for him.

Old January 31st 04, 02:45 PM
LW

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...

The Profit's always wrong.

You better look out, Bro. Lawrence. Mr. D-A-V-I-E-S reads these
"psots". So don't go sayin' that all the profit's predictions are
false.

Just when you got it figured out, the profit might up and predict that
yesterday was Friday. How you gonna feel then?

I wonder what he'll predict when Ty-Rone and Lee-Roy call him aside
and "aks" him what he done to them young "sisters".
Old January 31st 04, 04:04 PM
Frank Dresser

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message

Well let's see... there's the Pope of Rome, the Pope of Greenwich

Village...

Indeed. And there have been times in history in which more than one
person has claimed to be Pope at the same time. Prophet Stair may have
seen any number of other Popes in his vision of doom. But he's been
quite specific about the Pope of Rome.

Frank Dresser

Old January 31st 04, 04:06 PM
Frank Dresser

"mr. bag over his wrote in message
You know, you are like a guy who is in love with an ugly girl.

Neither of them could be from around here. All the girls are beautiful!

They keep bringing up and discussing the girl in a negative light just
to be able to talk about her while not letting on that they are in
love with her.

They do? They're both in love with the ugly girl? Is this a Loudon
Wainwright III song?

Then you post Mayday like something happening on
shortwave just to get attention for your love of Brother Stair.

Something happens on shortwave every minute! And we all love the
Prophet. We love him like a Brother.

Frank Dresser