Old February 1st 04, 07:28 AM
Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD

Default Hear the words of Brother Stair!

IMPOSTER!

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in message
Hear the words of Brother Stair,
Take a crap in your underwear!
Stuff your dick in your neighbor's wife,
She will gain eternal life!

Now, put your penis in a sock,
Hit it with a great big rock!
Crank your cock until it spins,
This will take away your sins!

These are the words of Prophet Stair...
You think I suck?

WELL I DON"T CARE!!!

Lloyd Davies - The GREAT TIME LORD
Host: "On The Domestic Front"
White American & Holy Man of God

Old February 1st 04, 02:57 PM
LW

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote ...

Lloyd Davies - The GREAT TIME LORD
Host: "On The Domestic Front"
White American & Holy Man of God

You better look out there, the profit might send "The Pope of Rome"
out to get you if you keep talking like that.

Church .. you've been missing too much church. That's why you talk
this way. Now get ready and get going .. Sunday preaching starts in
an hour.
Old February 1st 04, 03:25 PM
Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD

"LW" wrote in message
om...
"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote ...

Lloyd Davies - The GREAT TIME LORD
Host: "On The Domestic Front"
White American & Holy Man of God

You better look out there, the profit might send "The Pope of Rome"
out to get you if you keep talking like that.

Church .. you've been missing too much church. That's why you talk
this way. Now get ready and get going .. Sunday preaching starts in
an hour.

You gonna take Nashville Joe and go hear a much needed sermon on
forgiveness????

Old February 1st 04, 08:22 PM
King Pineacorns

"LW" wrote in message
om...
"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote ...

Lloyd Davies - The GREAT TIME LORD
Host: "On The Domestic Front"
White American & Holy Man of God

You better look out there, the profit might send "The Pope of Rome"
out to get you if you keep talking like that.

More like pope-soap-on-a-rope.........

Old February 1st 04, 09:02 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Shame on you, Lloyd.

How very unChristian!

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in message
| Hear the words of Brother Stair,
| Take a crap in your underwear!
| Stuff your dick in your neighbor's wife,
| She will gain eternal life!
|
| Now, put your penis in a sock,
| Hit it with a great big rock!
| Crank your cock until it spins,
| This will take away your sins!
|
| These are the words of Prophet Stair...
| You think I suck?
|
| WELL I DON"T CARE!!!
|

| Lloyd Davies - The GREAT TIME LORD
| Host: "On The Domestic Front"
| White American & Holy Man of God

---

Old February 1st 04, 09:14 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

It was the anchovies what dunnit, Les!

73,

Steve

"Llgpt" wrote
| To quote the words of the famous "Norskie Ned," I tink dat Davies fella
ate
| too damn many pizzas!
|
| Les

---

Old February 1st 04, 09:17 PM
Llgpt

Subject: Hear the words of Brother Stair!
From: "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
Date: 2/1/2004 3:14 PM Central Standard Time

It was the anchovies what dunnit, Les!

73,

Steve

"Llgpt" wrote
| To quote the words of the famous "Norskie Ned," I tink dat Davies fella
ate
| too damn many pizzas!
|
| Les

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

laughing I'm sure that Lloyd will blame it on something or someone other than
himself!

Maybe he ate some of the "seceret sauce" by accident....................

Les

Old February 2nd 04, 12:41 AM
LW

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote ...

You gonna take Nashville Joe and go hear a much needed sermon on
forgiveness????

Oooohhhhhh .. I am bested. Touche'. I guess I better get N.J. to
church soon. So we can see about this forgiveness thing.

Now .. you .. when you gonna get started back to church? I mean
really involved. Sunday morning. Sunday night. Wednesday night.
Brotherhood meetings.

Maybe you could give a presentation to the Brotherhood on SHORTWAVE
RADIO ! ! !