Old February 16th 04, 03:33 AM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Default Could tomorrow night be the last Hal Turner show on WBCQ?

THIS FRIDAY, FEB. 20 MAY BE "THE END" FOR THIS SHOW
PHONES WILL BE CUTOFF LATE THURSDAY EVENING IF BILL IS UNPAID!!
If you haven't yet made a donation to help keep this Pro-White, Free speech
Network alive, PLEASE DO SO IMMEDIATELY. With President's Day being a federal
holiday, the mail will not move until Tuesday, leaving only THREE (3) business
days for donations to arrive and hopefully fend off our demise.

If we go under, it will take out ALL the other programs on the Turner Radio
Network: Yahweh's Truth, The National Alliance Shows (NA Live and The Couch
Potato), The HoloHoax, Think Tank with Paul Gellar, The Ku Klux Klan Hour, etc.

If you prefer to donate by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) please
print out and FAX the form at the link below so that we may process your
donation immediately.

Even though people have pledged some $2,000, the fact they have "pledged"
doesn;t mean the money will actually be sent. Even if it is all sent, that
still leaves me $1100 short on meeting the IMMEDIATE payments necessary. Your
help is urgently needed. Please don't wait - or think "someone else will do
it." YOU are the "someone else!" Act now! Click Here

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/
Old February 16th 04, 07:12 AM
Melvin Creep

(Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord ) wrote in message ...
[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Calm down. The Jewish Anti-Defamation League will come through. Their
not going to allow a part of their intelligence network go down. And
also lose all the sympathy contributions it generates? Fugitaboudit.
Old February 16th 04, 01:22 PM
LW

(Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord ) wrote ...

THIS FRIDAY, FEB. 20 MAY BE "THE END" FOR THIS SHOW
PHONES WILL BE CUTOFF LATE THURSDAY EVENING IF BILL IS UNPAID!!

Whew - glad you were there to sound the alarm. This is desperate ! ! !

I'm sure the donations will be pouring in now.

Maybe Big Hal can send you a few points on all the cash flow you generate for him.

Wonder if profit Stair is predicting the end for Hal. On SHORTWAVE RADIO.
Old February 16th 04, 02:32 PM
Tracy Fort

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Calm down. The Jewish Anti-Defamation League will come through. Their
not going to allow a part of their intelligence network go down. And
also lose all the sympathy contributions it generates? Fugitaboudit.

Did you get your last named because of your underwear?

Tracy
Old February 17th 04, 02:51 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Personally, I blame the "Filthy Khazar Jews."

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

"Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord " wrote in message
| THIS FRIDAY, FEB. 20 MAY BE "THE END" FOR THIS SHOW
| PHONES WILL BE CUTOFF LATE THURSDAY EVENING IF BILL IS UNPAID!!
| If you haven't yet made a donation to help keep this Pro-White, Free
speech
| Network alive, PLEASE DO SO IMMEDIATELY. With President's Day being a
federal
| holiday, the mail will not move until Tuesday, leaving only THREE (3)
business
| days for donations to arrive and hopefully fend off our demise.
|
| If we go under, it will take out ALL the other programs on the Turner
Radio
| Network: Yahweh's Truth, The National Alliance Shows (NA Live and The
Couch
| Potato), The HoloHoax, Think Tank with Paul Gellar, The Ku Klux Klan Hour,
etc.

| If you prefer to donate by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover)
please
| print out and FAX the form at the link below so that we may process your
| donation immediately.
|
| Even though people have pledged some $2,000, the fact they have "pledged"
| doesn;t mean the money will actually be sent. Even if it is all sent, that
| still leaves me $1100 short on meeting the IMMEDIATE payments necessary.
Your
| help is urgently needed. Please don't wait - or think "someone else will
do
| it." YOU are the "someone else!" Act now! Click Here
|

| Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
| "On the Domestic Front"
| http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/

---

Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM
Talk Show host Hal Turner calls for the kidnapping of Arizona's Governor Hal Turner Show Broadcasting 5 March 28th 04 05:02 PM
Hal Turner Show Hal Turner Shortwave 3 November 6th 03 01:28 AM
{{{{{ THE HAL TURNER SHOW }}}}} Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord Shortwave 0 October 6th 03 03:05 PM
The Hal Turner Show, without Hal Turner I. P. Yurin Shortwave 2 September 25th 03 05:08 PM