Old March 5th 04, 11:33 AM
Dxluver

Default 5960 China

QTH: Cincinnati,Ohio
Receivers: DX398 and Hammarlund HQ 140X
Alpha Delta DX sloper & 600 ft. of wire.

is this coming from Xinjiang People's BC STN, Urumqi? That's all I'm showing,
it's an english broadcast, great signal.

They said "Real Time Bejing.'
UCT:1130
Old March 5th 04, 05:49 PM
Joe

People's BC and Radio Pyongyang have been operating in English and
indorsing Sen John Kerry.

-Joe

Old March 5th 04, 05:58 PM
DxAce

Dxluver wrote:

QTH: Cincinnati,Ohio
Receivers: DX398 and Hammarlund HQ 140X
Alpha Delta DX sloper & 600 ft. of wire.

is this coming from Xinjiang People's BC STN, Urumqi? That's all I'm showing,
it's an english broadcast, great signal.

They said "Real Time Bejing.'
UCT:1130

That I believe is CRI's English broadcast 1100-1200 via Canada.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old March 5th 04, 10:23 PM
Joe

I didn't think so also, now Drudge has it up next to "Martha to get Summer
Stripes ? "

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentSe...FT/FullStory&c
=StoryFT&cid=1078381535832&p=1012571727088

Old March 6th 04, 06:35 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Joe" wrote:

People's BC and Radio Pyongyang have been operating in English and
indorsing Sen John Kerry.

Well that is quite an endorsement. Wonder if Kerry will capitalize on it
during the coming campaign.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 6th 04, 07:08 AM
longwave

helmsman wrote:

"Joe" wrote:

People's BC and Radio Pyongyang have been operating in English and
indorsing Sen John Kerry.

Sure is telling.......

They'll get a big surprise after he's elected.

Old March 6th 04, 10:03 AM
Dxluver

That I believe is CRI's English broadcast 1100-1200 via Canada.

THAT'S........what I thought. I've logged China many a times and it never
sounded like that.

Thanks Steve.
Old March 7th 04, 12:03 AM
Altawaowr