Old March 11th 04, 05:58 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

And, what exactly *were* you doing to that kid in that motel
room, besides smoking dope with him...more of that NAMBLA
handshake?

Since there were about 15 people in the room, including the 22-year old "kid's"
girlfriend, I assure you it wasn't whatever you mean by a "NAMBLA handshake,"
though I think we can safely assume that your specific knowledge of such
activities is extensive.

Thanks for the re-print which proved that I was only given a relatively small
fine and that I was not fired. The article does not say that me and other
person charged were the only ones in the room. That's your insinuation.

But that's not what the article says does it?

"On Oct. 6, Bryant and another student were found in a motel room
with marijuana, Bryant, who
was with the team at a tournament, resigned from Weber State
shortly after".

So suddenly all those other individuals whom you 'claim' were in the room were
somehow not there with marijuana but you and Hallmeyer were? And then you two were
charged, but no one else was?

The article(s) specifically state that yourself and another individual were found
in the room. There is never any mention of any other individuals being in the room.

As far as being fired, well indeed you were not, however it is safe to assume that
you felt it best to resign prior to being fired is it not?

One also often forgets the fact that you tried to make a 'deal' with the prosecutor
in the case, so that also may have had some bearing upon your decision to leave
Weber State. After all, your 'friends' might have a bit of a problem hanging around
with someone they might consider to be a 'narc'.

This is very strange Bryant. Keep spinning!

P.S. How am I doing with my sentences today? Better than one line responses?

LOL