Old March 6th 04, 02:24 AM
Mixed Waveform

Default Equipment Performance

Hey Brian and Lord of Whiz, how's a little double standard for you?

Oh, I forgot, you're only offended if it involves Jews.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=37431

""LAW OF THE LAND
University's sculpture mocks Catholics
Judge OKs 'Holier than Thou,' depicting bishop with 'phallus' miter

A federal judge in Kansas ruled a university's prominent display of a
sculpture that mocks the Catholic faith did not violate the Constitution.

Washburn University's sculpture, entitled "Holier than Thou," depicts a
Roman Catholic bishop with a grotesque facial expression wearing a miter
that resembles a phallus. The Topeka school's Campus Beautification
Committee selected the display to help fulfill its goal of having "one of
the most beautiful campuses in Kansas." ...................

"The Ten Commandments and the Christian Nativity scene are out, but an
anti-Catholic display of a bishop wearing a miter that resembles a
phallus is permissible because it allegedly enhances aesthetics," he
said. "Apparently, the religion clauses protect atheists but afford no
comparable protection for Christians. This disturbing trend in our
federal courts must be reversed." ""

You see, a negative display of a religious image never violates the
fictional "Separation of Church and State", but a positive display of the
same image does.

Makes sense to me.

Most people have quite a large space available for rent in their heads.

Dr. Artaud

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and
Old March 6th 04, 03:36 AM
Brian Denley

No I'm just offended if it involves you. Can't you just keep one screen
name so I don't have to keep killfiling you?
'plonk' again

--
Brian Denley

Old March 7th 04, 04:24 AM
Brian Denley

'Plonk, plonk, plonk, plonk' Don't ya just hate trolls?

--
Brian Denley
"Brian Dennehy" wrote in message
"Brian Denley" wrote in

You are indeed a moron. Why don't you forgo getting in the last word and
just "plonk me" without telling the world of your courageous move.

Too bad you are unwilling to hazard a response other than "plonk". Are
you Jewish? A surname search doesn't seem to indicate such.

Do you sanction the destruction of Christianity? Is it fair for Jews in
the American media to have a field day at the expense of other religions
and cultures?

Is this you?

http://tinyurl.com/2fjjr

Dr. Artaud