Old March 8th 04, 01:17 AM
RFCOMMSYS

Default LLOYD DAVIES ?

OK, I know this will start a flame war, but will someone PLEASE tell me who
Lloyd Davies is, and why there are so many hateful postings about him? What
started all this? And who is the person(s) making all the hateful postings
about him?

(Ducking ....)

Old March 8th 04, 10:25 PM
Michael Bryant

From: (Frank White)

The worst part is, I can't honestly say that their tactics
may not be appropriate, in this case. Lloyd doesn't seem
to responde to anything else...

I disagree. The people that pick on Lloyd seem to come from the same side of
the political spectrum as does he. Though I disagree with Lloyd, the garbage
spewed at him seems far more cruel-spirited. Lloyd really doesn't know better.
The Wiseman's of the world should know better. To call anyone you disagree with
a "child molester" takes an incredibly evil heart. Steve Lare won't (usually)
sink that low.
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old March 9th 04, 12:11 AM
N8KDV

From: (Frank White)

The worst part is, I can't honestly say that their tactics
may not be appropriate, in this case. Lloyd doesn't seem
to responde to anything else...

I disagree. The people that pick on Lloyd seem to come from the same side of
the political spectrum as does he. Though I disagree with Lloyd, the garbage
spewed at him seems far more cruel-spirited. Lloyd really doesn't know better.
The Wiseman's of the world should know better. To call anyone you disagree with
a "child molester" takes an incredibly evil heart. Steve Lare won't (usually)
sink that low.

Correct. The only child I molest is 'Child Bryant'!

Old March 9th 04, 12:43 AM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

OK, I know this will start a flame war, but will someone PLEASE tell me who
Lloyd Davies is, and why there are so many hateful postings about him?

If you will allow me the chance to at least defend myself, I will try my best
to give MY side of things. I think it's only fair.

I am 30 years old. I have a no-code tech ham license. I have tried for over
10 years to learn morse code. No can do. I've tried and tried and tried. I
passed the General class theory in 1998. That's one of the things I'm givin
heck about. Yes, I will wait till they drop code. I also get crap for being
bald and overweight. The latter is going away, since I lost about 20 pounds on
a low-carb diet started at the first of the year.

The next thing is my politcal and religous views. Yes, I am a born again
Christian. I also lean to the right on much of politcal views. Is that a
crime I ask? I would'nt think so, but some folks think it is. I used to post
a lot of off-topic rants and other stuff. Have not done that sort of thing in
great qunaties in a few years now. I rarely ever post here. I did used to
post alot about the Tiny Tenna too. But that has passed too.

I mostly get alot of crap from a another Ham Radio operator named Roger
Wiseman, AB8MQ - his address is in QRZ. Do a search on Wiseman, and it will
make me look like a saint. Wiseman also harrasses other hams. Ask Dave Heil,
K8MN sometime. Dave lives about 20-30 miles from Wiseman, and has had the
misfortune of meeting him at a ARES meeting.

Well, hope this helps you. I'm sure I'll get kicked for this post as well as
my spelling and grammar. I sometimes have a problem convaying what I want to
say in typing it out, rather than talking about it.

Check out the "Nim Busters" board at:
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/247879

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/
Old March 9th 04, 01:39 AM
Stinger