Old March 10th 04, 12:34 AM
Chandler7600

I spent some time looking for Pol
Pot...never got him.

Whaa...?

_ Dont belive it
_ Spelll it out
Old March 10th 04, 12:40 AM
N8KDV

Chandler7600 wrote:

you said you were involved in
the search for Pol Pot.

- Whaaa ??
- Doubntful..
_ Probably a Cook, or a truck loader ,
or some " Admin typ guy."

Why else would he be so obsessed with this Stupid BS..

Something in Bryandt rings a bell with him, which he can't stand in himself
- & So
He lashes out at Bryandt
instead of loking withinn

Hardly the case.

At any rate, your spelling needs a bit of attention.

Get back to me when you get things corrected on your end.

Old March 10th 04, 12:54 AM
N8KDV

Chandler7600 wrote:

you said you were involved in
the search for Pol Pot.

- Whaaa ??
- Doubntful..
_ Probably a Cook, or a truck loader ,
or some " Admin typ guy."

Why else would he be so obsessed with this Stupid BS..

Something in Bryandt rings a bell with him, which he can't stand in himself
- & So
He lashes out at Bryandt
instead of loking withinn

Or are you indeed yourself MWBRYANT?

The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
N8KDV's Address and Phone me Shortwave 39 February 18th 04 03:45 AM
smoking 25ltd now no needle movement ShaggyDAdawg CB 1 December 21st 03 02:15 AM