Old March 9th 04, 02:46 AM
Michael Bryant

Default N8KDV's Smoking Pol Pot

Steve Lare,

You suggested I was on drugs for suggesting that you said you were involved in
the search for Pol Pot. Then how do you explain the dollowing archived post:
From: N8KDV )
Subject: "I always had this dream of seeing him in an orange prisoners jump
suit
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 2003-03-08 18:42:11 PST

Nobody You Know wrote:

wrote:

BBC is mute on this..
anyone else pick up anything...?

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/w...den030307.html

No wonder we can't catch him, our blabbermouth news media keeps tipping him
off.

It's just a matter of time. It's difficult. I spent some time looking for Pol
Pot...never got him... that's the way it happens. This time though...
technology may trip up Mr. Bin Laden... I have my fingers crossed.

Short-term memory loss, Steve? Anyone can check out Google. Took me 60 seconds
to find the post.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old March 9th 04, 03:10 AM
Burr

Yep, Steve. What you think of that? You going to take that laying down?

Get after him Steven, come on post something nasty!!!!

Burr

I'm going to dinner, hope to see a lot of post to this tread when I get
back!!!

From: N8KDV )
suit
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave

Old March 9th 04, 03:46 AM
Michael Bryant

Steve denied making the post exactly one year from the day he made the post.

That's an interesting coincidence, no?

We're actually compiling a dossier on you, Steve.

Old March 9th 04, 06:06 AM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV )
suit
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 2003-03-08 18:42:11 PST

Nobody You Know wrote:

wrote:

BBC is mute on this..
anyone else pick up anything...?

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/w...den030307.html

No wonder we can't catch him, our blabbermouth news media keeps tipping him
off.

It's just a matter of time. It's difficult. I spent some time looking for Pol
Pot...never got him... that's the way it happens. This time though...
technology may trip up Mr. Bin Laden... I have my fingers crossed.

Short-term memory loss, Steve? Anyone can check out Google. Took me 60 seconds
to find the post.

Good for you fat boy. Now, let's deal with the facts. Here are your original posts:

"It's hilarious how you amuse yourself in such a stupid. Learn that in the
military. I mean you certainly had a lot of time on your hands while listening
to Pol Pot, right?"

And...

"You claimed, earlier, that you were invloved in efforts to monitor Pol Pot when
you were in the military. Going to deny thay, now? If I produce the original
post will you go away?"

Here was my response:

"I'm waiting fat boy, produce the post that said I was 'listening' to Pol Pot. I
was not 'listening to', nor was I involved in 'monitoring' Pol Pot".

Now as you can see I responded to your posts in an honest way.

You on the other hand cannot read nor comprehend. Do you see your error? No?

Well it's obvious that you do not understand the difference between the words
'looking for' and 'listening to' and 'monitoring'.

You claimed I was 'listening to'... and I denied that. You claimed I was
'monitoring'... and I denied that.

You have deluded yourself into thinking you've produced something. You have not!

Please stop your shuck-and-jive.

Old March 9th 04, 06:21 AM
N8KDV

Michael 'I can't comprehend' Bryant wrote:

Steve denied making the post exactly one year from the day he made the post.

I did not deny making that post Bryant. Learn to read, and comprehend!

That's an interesting coincidence, no?

No.

We're actually compiling a dossier on you, Steve.

What dossier might that be retard? The times I point out that you are incorrect?

Old March 9th 04, 06:43 AM
N8KDV

-=jd=- wrote:

On Tue 09 Mar 2004 01:06:55a, N8KDV
wrote in message :

Michael 'I must be on drugs, I can't read' Bryant wrote:

Steve Lare,

You suggested I was on drugs for suggesting that you said
you were involved in the search for Pol Pot. Then how do
you explain the dollowing archived post:

__ From: N8KDV )
Subject: "I always had this dream of seeing him in an
orange prisoners jump suit
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 2003-03-08 18:42:11 PST

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/w...020/binladen03

_____

[...]

Damn! LOL! You suckered a (presumably) detail-oriented debate
coach?

Amazing isn't it! He walked right into the wall.

Normally, I wouldn't interject, but that's pretty darn funny!
When your opponent stops seething, he may even get a chuckle
out of it himself!

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
N8KDV's Address and Phone me Shortwave 39 February 18th 04 03:45 AM
smoking 25ltd now no needle movement ShaggyDAdawg CB 1 December 21st 03 02:15 AM