RadioBanter

-   -   Spain proves terror attacks work. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41309-spain-proves-terror-attacks-work.html)

Robert Beck March 15th 04 01:38 AM

Spain proves terror attacks work.

Spain is about to prove that a terror attack can get countries to act
as you wish. Thanks Spain

DxAce March 15th 04 01:41 AM

Robert Beck wrote:

Spain is about to prove that a terror attack can get countries to act
as you wish. Thanks Spain

That would appear to be the case at this time. And when the terrorists
realise that what they do works, they'll just keep at it.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Barry Carlton March 15th 04 01:47 AM

"DxAce" wrote in message

That would appear to be the case at this time. And when the terrorists
realise that what they do works, they'll just keep at it.
And why not ?

They've learned from the United States that the indescriminate killing of
civilians in a foreign land can be a remarkably effective way of achieving
your goals (excluding Vietnam).

DxAce March 15th 04 01:55 AM

Barry Carlton wrote:

"DxAce" wrote in message

That would appear to be the case at this time. And when the terrorists
realise that what they do works, they'll just keep at it.
And why not ?

They've learned from the United States that the indescriminate killing of
civilians in a foreign land can be a remarkably effective way of achieving
your goals (excluding Vietnam).

I guess I must ask in which countries the United States has been involved in
the indiscriminate killing of civilians?

Barry Carlton March 15th 04 02:27 AM

"DxAce" wrote in message

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... I forgot that you were in Canada! Correct?

No. Australia.

We also has more than its fair share of blood on its hands. We have been
alongside you engaging in many of the same atrocities, and I believe that we
will also wind up with the same result.

Violence is never justified, but that is not always so easily understood by
those who have been subject to it.

DxAce March 15th 04 02:31 AM

Barry Carlton wrote:

"DxAce" wrote in message

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... I forgot that you were in Canada! Correct?

No. Australia.

We also has more than its fair share of blood on its hands. We have been
alongside you engaging in many of the same atrocities, and I believe that we
will also wind up with the same result.

Violence is never justified, but that is not always so easily understood by
those who have been subject to it.

Never justified? And sorry, I thought you were in Canada.

CRUSH THE LEFT March 15th 04 02:36 AM

"Barry Carlton" wrote:

If there is one thing that history can teach it is that violence begets only
violence.

Appeasement begets violence, too.

"If you want to know who really runs the country, consider that Jesus Christ is
the only Jew we're allowed to "hate"." --- Bill Hudson

Barry Carlton March 15th 04 02:37 AM

"DxAce" wrote in message

Never justified? And sorry, I thought you were in Canada.

Never.

DxAce March 15th 04 02:40 AM

Barry Carlton wrote:

"DxAce" wrote in message

Never justified? And sorry, I thought you were in Canada.

Never.

So how does one respond to violence? Lay down and surrender?

Barry Carlton March 15th 04 03:00 AM

"DxAce" wrote in message

So how does one respond to violence? Lay down and surrender?

One need not respond. Walk away. Or lay down and surrender if you'd
prefer.