Old March 23rd 04, 11:54 AM
BCcubed

Default Hal Turner kicked off WBCQ

I think that this is true, and sad. There is something dynamic, that a voice,
any voice, can speak and be heard and evaluated. So what that we don't agree
with what the voice says. When I posted last night I was laughing, however, I
find it ironic in a sad sort of way. Hal was brave enough to stand in the
public eye for what he beleved in and for that I applaud him.

I will miss the Hal Turner show.

Neil
Old March 23rd 04, 09:47 PM
Brian Hill

"RedOctober90" wrote in message

Hw as not kicked off WBCQ, he just left.

Yep. That's the whole point of WBCQ. Freedom of speech! We should all by
some air time. The cast of R.R.S It would be funny as hell.

Brian
--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old March 23rd 04, 09:50 PM
N8KDV

Brian Hill wrote:

"RedOctober90" wrote in message

Hw as not kicked off WBCQ, he just left.

Yep. That's the whole point of WBCQ. Freedom of speech! We should all by
some air time. The cast of R.R.S It would be funny as hell.

Which cast member(s) do you think might get killed off in the first episode?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B
"I swear by, not at, Drake receivers" ©

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old March 23rd 04, 10:05 PM
MnMikew

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Which cast member(s) do you think might get killed off in the first

episode?

Melvin Creep for sure, MWB a close second.

Old March 23rd 04, 10:09 PM
N8KDV

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Which cast member(s) do you think might get killed off in the first

episode?

Melvin Creep for sure, MWB a close second.

LOL, perhaps I'll survive till episode 2 then!

Old March 23rd 04, 10:22 PM
Brian Hill

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"RedOctober90" wrote in message

Hw as not kicked off WBCQ, he just left.

Yep. That's the whole point of WBCQ. Freedom of speech! We should all by
some air time. The cast of R.R.S It would be funny as hell.

Which cast member(s) do you think might get killed off in the first

episode?

LOL!! I was hoping we could make it through one episode. But I guess your
right, there is a high probability of casualties. I think we should give
Creep a real Melvin right before the Solar flux readings. ))

Old March 24th 04, 12:12 AM
Brian Hill

"N8KDV" wrote in message

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Which cast member(s) do you think might get killed off in the first

episode?

Melvin Creep for sure, MWB a close second.

LOL, perhaps I'll survive till episode 2 then!

As long as you keep finding good DX on that R8, We'll keep you alive

Buy the way. We had bad wind the other day and it screwed up my feed line
conn. on my longwire. I need one of those shorty to the ground wires like
you got Steve. Easier to fix.

Brian

Old March 24th 04, 12:17 AM
N8KDV

Brian Hill wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Which cast member(s) do you think might get killed off in the first
episode?

Melvin Creep for sure, MWB a close second.

LOL, perhaps I'll survive till episode 2 then!

As long as you keep finding good DX on that R8, We'll keep you alive

Buy the way. We had bad wind the other day and it screwed up my feed line
conn. on my longwire. I need one of those shorty to the ground wires like
you got Steve. Easier to fix.

Mine got messed up a while back. Must have been the freezing and thawing, but
a trip out back fixed it fairly quickly. It was around 9 degrees or something
like that at the time though!

Steve
Holland, MI