Old March 31st 04, 05:33 AM
m II

Default Popularity is a temporary thing..it's SAD!

http://www.hated-celebrities.co.uk/

read it and weep (or not)

mike

--

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..
Old March 31st 04, 06:18 AM
T. Early

"m II" wrote in message

http://www.hated-celebrities.co.uk/

read it and weep (or not)

That was a quick change from Melvin. Do you carry a phone booth
around with you?

Old March 31st 04, 06:26 AM
m II

T. Early wrote:

That was a quick change from Melvin. Do you carry a phone booth
around with you?

It should have been quicker, but I had to pay bail. Stupid woman wanted
to finish her call and I couldn't pull her hand off the receiver. I
changed into my alter ego anyway. She screamed bloody murder and..
well..you know how these things go.

I'm ok now, though. The scratches covering ninety percent of my body
should be healed in a few weeks.

Mel..cough cough...mike..MIKE

--

..let the cat out to reply..