Old April 8th 04, 02:44 PM
exray

Default Latin America BCB station database?

Does anyone know of a good website that includes all of the BCB stations
for Central and South America?
I used to use the Kodis database on radiostation.com but it seems to be
out of action.

TIA,
Bill
Old April 8th 04, 02:59 PM
Paul_Morphy

"exray" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a good website that includes all of the BCB stations
for Central and South America?
I used to use the Kodis database on radiostation.com but it seems to be
out of action.

FCC database: http://tinyurl.com/23hp2

Big page! Lists North American stations as well.

"PM"

Old April 8th 04, 03:30 PM
exray

exray wrote:

Paul_Morphy wrote:

FCC database: http://tinyurl.com/23hp2

Big page! Lists North American stations as well.

"PM"

Thanks!
-Bill

Next question - Is there a way to get this plugged into the Fine-Ware
program?

-Bill
Old April 8th 04, 03:55 PM
Paul_Morphy

"exray" wrote in message
exray wrote:
Next question - Is there a way to get this plugged into the Fine-Ware
program?

Sorry, one miracle/day/person. :

"PM"

Old April 8th 04, 05:42 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

Paul_Morphy wrote:
"exray" wrote in message

Does anyone know of a good website that includes all of the BCB stations
for Central and South America?
I used to use the Kodis database on radiostation.com but it seems to be
out of action.

FCC database: http://tinyurl.com/23hp2

Big page! Lists North American stations as well.

For those with dialup, if you go to http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/amq.html
you can run queries against that database on various criteria.

Unfortunately, it's VERY inaccurate for non-US stations. Right up at
the very top, CJFT-530 has been gone for years; indeed, it's
mutually-exclusive with CIAO's use of the frequency. CFYN-1050 has been
gone for at least ten years.

Also unfortunately, I can't suggest anything better... The
International Radio Club of America (IRCA) published a *printed* log of
Mexican stations but it doesn't cover the rest of the continent.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

Old April 8th 04, 06:18 PM
exray

Paul_Morphy wrote:

"exray" wrote in message

exray wrote:
Next question - Is there a way to get this plugged into the Fine-Ware
program?

Sorry, one miracle/day/person. :

"PM"

Ok, fair enough. I see that I am able to reformat it into an Excel
sheet and thats good enough for my purposes.

Thanks,
Bill

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM