RadioBanter

-   -   Randi Rhodes on Air America (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41957-randi-rhodes-air-america.html)

Frank Dresser April 13th 04 01:53 AM

"Diverd4777" wrote in message

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/...F%2Fwww%2Emsnb

c%2Emsn%2Ecom%2Fid%2F4701323%2F&return=http%3A%2F% 2Fwww%2Edrudgereportarch
ives%2Ecom%2Fdsp%2Flinks%5Frecap%2Ehtm

OK, I used tinyurl.com to shorten the link to:

http://tinyurl.com/3admp

This sort of story has been reported before. No doubt the government would
rather such stories remained quiet. I'm interested in the specifics of the
of how the story has been quashed. Is it a simple, polite request from a
government PR guy? Are reporter's homes being midnight ransacked by
ski-masked government goon squads?

A first rate conspiratorialist such as Alex Jones would give us the list of
the reporters who have commited "suicide" or have been in deadly "accidents"
in the last few months. Not to mention any connection to the Illuminati,
the New World Order and Satan himself.

Second rate partisian lamers such as Sean Hannity are content with shallow
finger-pointing, well, screaming at their opposition.

Frank Dresser

CommandanteZero April 13th 04 01:58 AM

Frank Dresser wrote:

[...]

I've never heard Sean do any shallow finger-pointing...

All up front and truthful...

Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight!

Dan April 13th 04 02:07 AM

In article ,
(Diverd4777) wrote:

- Just leaked a Story about North Korea
that was Quashed by all other networks..
Reporters were told " Don't mention This " or else..
Cheney Flying abroad to deal with the crisis;
News black out; .. - Very creepy

This is just more North Korea saber rattling. Nothing to see here
folks, move along.

Dan

Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440,
Grundig S650, S700, S800, YB400
Tecsun PL-230 (YB550PE), Kaito KA1102
Hallicraters S-120 (1962)
Zenith black dial 5 tube Tombstone (1937)
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)

Frank Dresser April 13th 04 02:18 AM

"CommandanteZero" wrote in message

I've never heard Sean do any shallow finger-pointing...

All up front and truthful...

Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight!

Sean Hannity doesn't tell us who's behind the liberals and Democrats. Who
could deceive a large percentage of the American people? The perceptive
conspiratoligist knows the evil is far more than what's seen at the surface.
The evil must go deep. Deep through the CFR, the NWO, the Freemasons, the
Illuminati, through the bowels of Hell to Satan himself.

So why would second rate radio partisan talk show hosts stop at the surface?
Alex Jones knows. He's already identified Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly,
Savage and Medved as faithful minions of the New World Order. Randi Rhodes
may well be part of the same conspiracy.

Frank Dresser

Diverd4777 April 13th 04 02:18 AM

- Hope so...!

http://www.hipakistan.com/en/detail....&f_type=source

In article , Dan

Subject: Randi Rhodes on Air America

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 03:13 AM

From: N8KDV

Creepy is getting a visit from the FBI making inquiries about a fellow I
know...

Yeah, they were just here asking about you, Steve.....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 03:15 AM

From: CommandanteZero

Personally, I'm looking forward to a civil war here in the good 'ol USA,
tell ya the the truth I'm gonna look forward to whacking every damn
liberal I can get my hands or my sights on...

Hate to say that, but that's the only way we'll truly be free from the
liberal yoke.

Oh yeah, you're definitely off your meds.

GO BEARCATS April 13th 04 03:41 AM

- Just leaked a Story about North Korea
that was Quashed by all other networks..
Reporters were told " Don't mention This " or else..
Cheney Flying abroad to deal with the crisis;
News black out; .. - Very creepy

Hey Dan,
I've kinda gotten behind in here and have seen posts on 'Air America.' Can you
tell me (i guess it's a new shortwave show?) what the times and freqs are for
this.

I saw Franks post and that he mentioned a Randi Rhodes. By the spelling of
Randi, is this a woman.

Any info you or anyone in here can give me on this show would be appreciated,
'they' seemed to have stirred the pot. {?}

Thanks

~*~*Monitoring The AirWaves~*~
*****GO BEARCATS*****
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
600ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Sloper
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*

CommandanteZero April 13th 04 04:48 AM

From: N8KDV

Creepy is getting a visit from the FBI making inquiries about a fellow I
know...

Yeah, they were just here asking about you, Steve.....

Anither lie Fat Boy?