RadioBanter

-   -   Randi Rhodes on Air America (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41957-randi-rhodes-air-america.html)

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:36 AM

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Great... I'll find out where you supposedly 'teach' and let them know
you posed as a PhD!

You go right ahead, Steve. Should be good for a barrel of laughs!

I really did forward your message to the FBI....

Tell ya what Fat Boy... you get your act together and stop fabricating... get
your SWL credentials together... and I might actually pay some serious
attention to you...

LOL!

Till then, you're just a jaw flappin hick wannabe...

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 05:38 AM

From: N8KDV

You haven't told us when you remarried...

Afraid?

Experience has taught me not mention a thing about my immediate family.

Check the archives for a number of faked news releases about my daughter and
brother.

People like you will do incredibly sick things.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:42 AM

From: N8KDV

You haven't told us when you remarried...

Afraid?

Experience has taught me not mention a thing about my immediate family.

Check the archives for a number of faked news releases about my daughter and
brother.

People like you will do incredibly sick things.

And hicks like you lie about nonexistent PhD's!

Sad is the state of education in the Commonwealth of Kentucky!

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 05:43 AM

From: N8KDV

Tell ya what Fat Boy... you get your act together and stop fabricating... get
your SWL credentials together... and I might actually pay some serious
attention to you...

LOL!

Till then, you're just a jaw flappin hick wannabe...

Says the jaw flappin juvenile. (No wannabe to it...)

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:47 AM

From: N8KDV

Tell ya what Fat Boy... you get your act together and stop fabricating... get
your SWL credentials together... and I might actually pay some serious
attention to you...

LOL!

Till then, you're just a jaw flappin hick wannabe...

Says the jaw flappin juvenile. (No wannabe to it...)

Well you are certainly not a wannabe liar and fabricator!

You are a wannabe PhD!

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 05:48 AM

From: N8KDV

Sad is the state of education in the Commonwealth of Kentucky!

Well, I've also been hired by universities in Illinois, Georgia, Utah. Yeah,
none of them provided the quality of education possible at Grand Valley's
international center for investment....

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 05:51 AM

From: N8KDV

You are a wannabe PhD!

You're a wannabe human!

CW April 13th 04 05:52 AM

I didn't know that Larry, Curly and Mo were still around.
"Tom Betz" wrote in message
She didn't share it before she
had confirmed it from three sources.

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:52 AM

From: N8KDV

Sad is the state of education in the Commonwealth of Kentucky!

Well, I've also been hired by universities in Illinois, Georgia, Utah.

Janitorial positions?

Yeah,
none of them provided the quality of education possible at Grand Valley's
international center for investment....

Nope, nothing surpasses the education one receives in the Commonwealth of
Kentucky...

Give it up Fat Boy!

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:53 AM

From: N8KDV

You are a wannabe PhD!

You're a wannabe human!

OK, perhaps... but you're still waitin on the PhD you lied about...