RadioBanter

-   -   Randi Rhodes on Air America (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41957-randi-rhodes-air-america.html)

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:13 AM

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: CommandanteZero

Yeah, they were just here asking about you, Steve.....

Anither lie Fat Boy?

Anither?! You're on something....

Really? Like the meds you are on?

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:18 AM

From: CommandanteZero

OK lying twit... where is the stuff you were going to post from my
investigation?

Post it Fat Boy...

Do it now....

And ruin a month's worth of entertainment? No way....

BTW, what's your position on why you left the military?

My position? I have three honourable discharges...

That's my position. I beg you to prove otherwise!

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 05:19 AM

From: N8KDV

Great... I'll find out where you supposedly 'teach' and let them know
you posed as a PhD!

Even if you could prove that, which you really can't, that's not a federal
crime. Unlike threats to shoot liberals....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 05:21 AM

From: N8KDV

BTW, what's your position on why you left the military?

My position? I have three honourable discharges...

Have a difficult time adjusting to the civilian world, Zero-man?

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:21 AM

From: N8KDV

Great... I'll find out where you supposedly 'teach' and let them know
you posed as a PhD!

Even if you could prove that, which you really can't, that's not a federal
crime. Unlike threats to shoot liberals....

You are a known liar and fabricator!

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:23 AM

From: N8KDV

Great... I'll find out where you supposedly 'teach' and let them know
you posed as a PhD!

Even if you could prove that, which you really can't,

Huh.... you already admitted you did! And it's in the archive Fat Boy!

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:24 AM

From: N8KDV

BTW, what's your position on why you left the military?

My position? I have three honourable discharges...

Have a difficult time adjusting to the civilian world, Zero-man?

I've been in the civilian world for a long time Fat Boy... Your problem
is that you've never adjusted to the real world!

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 05:27 AM

From: N8KDV

Great... I'll find out where you supposedly 'teach' and let them know
you posed as a PhD!

You go right ahead, Steve. Should be good for a barrel of laughs!

I really did forward your message to the FBI....

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:29 AM

From: N8KDV

Great... I'll find out where you supposedly 'teach' and let them know
you posed as a PhD!

You go right ahead, Steve. Should be good for a barrel of laughs!

I really did forward your message to the FBI....

Sure you did Fat Boy...

Keep lying...

You're doing a fantastic job!

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:32 AM

From: N8KDV

Great... I'll find out where you supposedly 'teach' and let them know
you posed as a PhD!

You go right ahead, Steve. Should be good for a barrel of laughs!

I really did forward your message to the FBI....

You haven't told us when you remarried...

Afraid?