RadioBanter

-   -   Randi Rhodes on Air America (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41957-randi-rhodes-air-america.html)

N8KDV April 13th 04 06:21 AM

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

You haven't told us when you remarried...

Afraid?

Experience has taught me not mention a thing about my immediate family.

But experience didn't teach you enough to not get caught in a motel room smoking
pot with your debate team did it?

Experience didn't teach you enough to not make false claims and fabrications did
it?

Experience didn't teach you not to claim that you had a PhD when indeed it had
not been conferred upon you did it?

Check the archives for a number of faked news releases about my daughter and
brother.

Are they faked? Or are you just making another false claim and/or fabrication?

People like you will do incredibly sick things.

People like you lie about most anything!

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 12:07 PM

From: N8KDV

Damn liberal educators make me laugh!

So who's stupid Fat Boy?

Pretty clearly you are, Steve. I can see you were up posting long after I went
to sleep!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV April 13th 04 12:14 PM

From: N8KDV

Damn liberal educators make me laugh!

So who's stupid Fat Boy?

Pretty clearly you are, Steve. I can see you were up posting long after I went
to sleep!

And staying up somehow makes me stupid?

Get a grip, down those meds and get your fat ass to work!

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 01:01 PM

From: N8KDV

And staying up somehow makes me stupid?

You bet. The way you just keep posting after everyone has left is both stupid
and pathetic.

Let's see how many unresponded posts you can make.....

Frank Dresser April 13th 04 01:40 PM

Sean and his daddy Rush are typical of the far left, never served in the
military, but go ga ga over them and are "military experts"........both of

them
make me want to puke!

I don't know about the far left part, but Sean Hannity says liberals are
evil. Hannity, like Brother Stair, is heroically risking his voice to shout
the evil from America.

Both are wackos and part of what is wrong with America.

I won't claim Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity or Randi Rhodes are whacko.
Whackos are sincere.

Sincerity! If you can fake that, you've got it made!!

The sheep of this
country who are always seeking their leader are quite willing to follow

them
and work themselves into a lather with the "Mega dittos", etc.

How pitiful.

Les

Most of the talk show host sheep have been toeing the Republican line. At
last, talk show host sheep have a Democrat home, too.

Frank Dresser

N8KDV April 13th 04 02:25 PM

From: N8KDV

And staying up somehow makes me stupid?

You bet. The way you just keep posting after everyone has left is both stupid
and pathetic.

Everyone?

Let's see how many unresponded posts you can make.....

Who says anyone has to respond?

Can you show me a rule that states that Fat Boy?

Just another stupid fabrication on your part, oh PhD challenged one!

N8KDV April 13th 04 02:57 PM

From: N8KDV

Damn liberal educators make me laugh!

So who's stupid Fat Boy?

Pretty clearly you are, Steve. I can see you were up posting long after I went
to sleep!

Long after Fat Boy? What constitutes 'long after'? You made your last post at 1
AM, I made my last post at 1:26 AM!

And that last post was in response to a post Burr made 6 minutes earlier!

So much for '...posting after everyone has left...' eh Fat Boy?

Can you actually document that you went to sleep right away? Or were you up
worrying about that pesky PhD business?

Some advice for ya boy... better read before fabricating!

Take those meds Fat Fella...

Best of luck in conquering your illness.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Diverd4777 April 13th 04 03:16 PM

In article ,

From: N8KDV

Let's see how many unresponded posts you can make.....

- That's TWO . . .

N8KDV April 13th 04 04:23 PM

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article ,

From: N8KDV

Let's see how many unresponded posts you can make.....

- That's TWO . . .

What does the retard boy mean by 'unresponded posts'?

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:46 PM

From: CommandanteZero

Oh yeah, you're definitely off your meds.

Never been on em Fat Boy!

BTW, I sent a copy of your desire to shoot liberals to the FBI....

Guess you better contact the FBI again Fat Boy! Your Liberal pals have
called for a hit on Rumsfeld!

LMAO at you whacko, sick, fabricating *******s!

By the way, I did get this from Drudge, Fat Boy... via Rush Limbaugh.