Old April 21st 04, 02:06 PM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
Something To Think About... Who Will We Blame ?

snippage

Will this be what happens to a major American City as a result
of a Terrorist Nuclear Bomb or so called "Dirty" Bomb that
'originated' in North Korea, Iran or some other hostile state ?

A most captivating photo essay. Cold comfort, I know.. but much more
radiation was released from that plant than any dirty bomb that could ever
be set off by a terrorist.. suffice it to say that any such would be too
much, however.

Old April 18th 04, 08:49 AM
GO BEARCATS

Let Us Not Forget - That the events of "9/11" Cost the lives
of 3000 Americans or more and the loss of two buildings.

BUT - One North Korean Nuclear Bomb, could cost an entire
American City, its total population of millions and the
destruction of the natural

environment for 100 Square Miles
for 100 years.

Tell me about if RHF, I don't know if it'd come from N. Korea or wherever, but
I have had this terrible feeling FWIW that something HUGE is going to happen on
our own soil that will make the WTC look little.

I pray I'm wrong, but put it this way. Sooner or later it IS going to happen.
It's inevitable sadly enough, it's *almost* like it 'has' to happen for
'things' to move forward.

~*~*Monitoring The AirWaves~*~
*****GO BEARCATS*****
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
600ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Sloper
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*

Old April 20th 04, 08:14 AM
GO BEARCATS

I wouldn't be suprised if they were willing
to detonate a nuke in Jerusalem on the grounds that the Israelis were
going to kill them all anyway, they might as will take millions of
them with them...

I know what you're saying Frank, but that is not of their mindset (PLO-and
other kooks over there) ......they don't have a 'Samson Option' mindset as
Israel does.

Old April 19th 04, 01:08 PM
RHF

DX Luver,

As all the experts say {including Richard E. Clark}:

We have to be 100% Accurate in our Detection, Prevention and
Defense of the US Homeland and USofA Interest Overseas.

TBL: The Terrorist only have to be Lucky One Time at a Time [.]

Must likely the North Korea, Iran or others will arrange
to sell or give a Nuclear Weapon to some Terrorist Group
and that Terrorist Group will deliver the Weapon to the
USofA and use it on us. In this instance the Terrorist
Group will be the "Useful Fools" and a means to an end
for the 'originating' government.

Some 'claim' that the Chinese are really behind the
North Korea Nuclear Bomb efforts.

Some 'claim' that the Saudi Arabians were really behind the
Pakistan Nuclear Bomb efforts. The so called "Arab Bomb" !

Only time will tell IF the Terrorist will be Successful
- We Will Not Know Until IT Happens
- And That Will Be To Late

gba ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...

Old April 20th 04, 08:23 AM
GO BEARCATS

And this is where we head over to the 'misc.survivalism'
newsgroup... ^_^

Yeah, I see you over there Frank. I lurk there everyday. ;-) It's not 'quite'
to that point (subject wise) yet to go over there. ;-)

Old April 20th 04, 08:21 AM
GO BEARCATS

Only time will tell IF the Terrorist will be Successful
- We Will Not Know Until IT Happens
- And That Will Be To Late

Oh, there is no 'if' in my book it is just when and where. It *WON'T* be
pretty.

FWIW, HAARP has been given the OK to jack it to 3.6 million watts. They were
asking for over a trillion, but it was impossible. In case no one knew this,
the US sold HAARP to the British, a group called (if I'm right) BAE Systems
-out of Saudi Arabia ahem

Oh Lord come quickly I say....lol.

Old April 20th 04, 08:39 PM
RHF

DX Luver,

The news about HAARP was covered on the John Batchelor Show on
ABC Radio Network, one of the most FACTUAL News Reporting
programs in the USofA. That is NOT Filter by the US Government
or the Liberal Media of the USofA.
http://www.abcradio.com/index.cfm?ba...id=63&cpid=179
http://www.abcradio.com/index.cfm?ba...id=63&cpid=174

Originating from WABC 770 kHz AM Talk Radio
http://www.wabcradio.com/showdj.asp?DJID=9178

I listen to him locally on KSFO 560 kHz AM Talk Radio
http://www.ksfo560.com/showdj.asp?DJID=18217
Every night is an Eye-Opener of News and Information

John Batchelor is sort-of-like Art Bell but His the Focus is
Politics and World Events.

Fequently the John Batchelor Show breaks news that is picked-up
the next day by other media sources.

Case-In-Point: The changes at the HAARP Program that you outlined.
Other recent topics:
* The North Korean Bomb and China.
* The Islamic Bomb and Saudi Arabia.
* Taiwan (ROC) and China (PRC)
* Israel and Palestine

Hey - Maybe ABC Inc. (USofA) should think about getting into
the Shortwave Radio Broadcast Business (again).

Its in the News and just may be on Shortwave ~ RHF
..
..
[...]

Sneaking tiny radios into North Korea Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 13th 04 05:02 PM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Radio Korea Int. A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 1st 04 01:00 PM
N Korea to stop anti-S. Korea radio broadcasts Mike Terry Shortwave 1 July 31st 03 07:12 AM
Voice of Korea Les & Claire Shortwave 0 July 13th 03 12:32 AM