Old April 17th 04, 12:05 AM
Soames123

Dubya may NOT have gone AWOL, actually. I ran across a suggestion
recently that he may have run afoul of the Human Reliability
Program, a little known Air Force program during the 70s where, if
they had reason to think you did drugs, alcohol, or might be psycho
enough to plow one of their planes into the ground if they let you
take it up, you were grounded - no discussion - until they
resolved the issue. And maybe put on the fast track for a
dishonorable discharge.

And that would have been about Dubya's 'party hardy, dude!'
period...

I can see Bush senior getting on the phone the moment Junior
got grounded and getting his medical and service records
sealed for all eternity, and Bush II assigned to non-flight
duties to keep him from being booted out of the Air Force
in a way that would end his political career before it even
started. And of course the sealed records would leave a hole
in his service time that couldn't be explained...

Something to think about. It is important to be fair, after
all.

FW

Old April 17th 04, 05:17 AM
Frank White

In article ,
says...

Frank White wrote:

In article ,
ocom says...

From: Burr

I guess your not voting Republican????

You going with the turn coat?

Oh, I see. You're going with the one that went AWOL. Too much sun

must
do
horrible things to your head....

[...]

Something to think about perhaps! However it is totally untrue!

Keep trying... your credibility will soon be that of the Phd challenged
one!

Credibility? Mine seems to be fine. Yours, on the other hand...

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/break...itDate=2004314
01040

Excerpt:

"THE SPOKESMAN REVIEW

Sunday, March*14, 2004

Bush's partial history

Stringent military screening program may explain gaps on president's
record

Bill Morlin and Karen Dorn Steele Staff writers *

Military rules used in 1974 to ground two Washington Air National Guard
airmen with access to nuclear weapons also applied to a Texas Air
National Guard unit where Lt. George W. Bush was a fighter pilot. Some
military researchers and a former Texas Guard lieutenant colonel believe
the stringent regulations -- known as the Human Reliability Program --
may have been invoked to stop Bush from flying Texas Air National Guard
jets in 1972. "

There's more, in case you're interested. Quite a bit more, in the
article, and a few minutes of searching with Yahoo or Google ("human
reliability program" air force) reveals still more, besides.

But not the slightest hint that this is totally untrue.

Do you know something the rest of the us don't?

FW

Old April 18th 04, 06:23 AM
Frank White

In article , says...

In article ,
says...

Frank White wrote:

In article ,
ocom says...

From: Burr

[...]

Hm, interesting. Steve's initial reply - you know, the one where
he calls me a liar - was posted 11 minutes after mine. But now
more than 24 hours have pasted and he doesn't seem to have
anything to say to me anymore.

The sound of silence...

FW

Geo says Frank Nicolai Carpathia CB 6 June 14th 04 07:26 PM
Frank Gilliland LS454SS70 CB 1 June 3rd 04 07:40 AM
C. Frank Gilliland still bleeding from gums and spreadinghatred.... Twistedhed CB 1 December 13th 03 01:43 AM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM