Old April 23rd 04, 08:31 AM
Netnews Marty

Default WTB Lowe HF-150 serial/RS-232 adapter

Mine got lost ages ago & I've again a need for it. Lowe called it the IF-150.

Is Lowe still in business and supplying them or is there a present
second source?

Google produced

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=jc...hl=en&lr=&ie=\
UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=UH0I7.8202%24va4.1345221%40news20.\
bellglobal.com&rnum=2
....remove backslashes please

for a $49 item from a company called JCOMM. But this seems a blind alley.

Thanks for reading this

Marty

--

For direct reply, strike 3 letters to left of dot in sender address

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a bananna / Groucho
Old April 23rd 04, 02:45 PM
David

$49 is a good price.

Old April 23rd 04, 04:12 PM
Lawrence H. Bulk

I'm not sure exactly what you need, but why not try contacting AOR UK
who will make up custom computer cables to connect to receivers? Their
price is right and their service second to none.

http://www.aoruk.com/Default.htm

If they can't make up what you require, perhaps they could put you in
touch with John Thorpe who might be able to help.

Hope this helps.

Lawrence