Old April 23rd 04, 04:07 PM
Burr

Default (OT) Palm Service

After 10 years of Palm email service on line I canceled today.

Sounded like the have "out source" to India also.

The serviced hasn't worked in a year, could not find any telephone
numbers to talk with them over the year and when I did get them today IT
Sounded like someone in India.

They lost two of my accounts today and I'm sure they don't care.

Earthlink lost all the extras last month after I found out the had out
source there customer service and Verizon has just about lost all of my
accounts both business and home.

I'm tired of being pushed around and have them try to make me accept
poor service or no service.

I hope to sell my business and retire out of the USA this year.

They (some punk)shoot an CHP officer in the head up the street the
other day just so they could join a gang.

Burr

Old April 23rd 04, 04:33 PM
Diverd4777

Very sad to hear all this my freind..
and
I wish you didn't feel it necessary to leave the USA;
It's still a great country in many ways..

A true tragedy about the CHP Officer;

- But , if the answer for you is leaving the US of A.
Look Very Carefully before you leap;

I get alerts from diver freinds about once
pristine, fun places where now they have kidnappings , attacks, etc...
- So do your homework , keep yer $$ safe
&
Don't Trust Nuttin..! !
:-)
Dan

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Ham-radio is a hobby not a service Dave Policy 386 April 5th 04 11:59 PM
Wal-Mart "Service" departments! Al Patrick Shortwave 6 February 20th 04 02:09 AM
Broadcast Station Field Strengths.. Reg Edwards Antenna 3 December 29th 03 02:54 AM