Old April 30th 04, 02:27 AM
Jackie

"huh1948" wrote in message

most of excellent post snipped...

it's easy to hate something you know
nothing about... so get to know others and other cultures and just because
they don't do everything like we americans do, doesn't mean they're wrong
and we're right... so get to know others and stop blanket statements of
hatred!

This was a well-thought-out post. It illustrates some good things to
remember in these days when various media are trying to incite knee-jerk
reactions with selective reporting. There are whole other worlds behind the
news stories, and most of them are probably pretty familiar, or at least
something we can identify with.

Jackie

Old April 30th 04, 03:21 AM
Leonard Martin

In article
able.rogers.com,
"dont know" wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

- It would appear so.. Stoning to death, Sari Law,
raping any Women not wearing a
Shawl;
- Barbaric relics of Pre History
- Monsters..

keep reading the whole article, I live there
so don't be so onesided

I was glad to hear all this. Here in the never hear anything about any
muslim state being a good place to live. Thank you.

Leonard

--
"Everything that rises must converge"
--Flannery O'Connor
Old May 1st 04, 09:00 AM
RHF

= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

Oh Canada, will your Red Maple Leaf soon be replaced by a Red Crescent ?

~ RHF

..
Old May 1st 04, 01:11 PM
Pierre L

An interesting social phenomenon. Why are so many geopolitically-ignorant
men attracted to shortwave radio?

If Canada has gone insane, the U.S. has also, since there's not that much
difference on just about any issue.

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
= = = ...

.

Old May 1st 04, 01:29 PM
N8KDV

Pierre L wrote:

An interesting social phenomenon. Why are so many geopolitically-ignorant
men attracted to shortwave radio?

Perhaps you might elaborate on just why you are ignorant?

Old May 1st 04, 06:22 PM
ken

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

Oh Canada, will your Red Maple Leaf soon be replaced by a Red Crescent ?

~ RHF

Silly question. Why do you think so many Americans wear a Canadian flag

on their jackets when they travel overseas?
Old May 1st 04, 07:35 PM
N8KDV

ken wrote:

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

Oh Canada, will your Red Maple Leaf soon be replaced by a Red Crescent ?

~ RHF

Silly question. Why do you think so many Americans wear a Canadian flag

on their jackets when they travel overseas?

Because it says 'I'm a pussy, don't mess with me?'

Old May 1st 04, 08:14 PM
Telamon

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Pierre L wrote:

An interesting social phenomenon. Why are so many geopolitically-ignorant
men attracted to shortwave radio?

Perhaps you might elaborate on just why you are ignorant?

Easy question. He's Canadian.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 2nd 04, 12:17 AM
ken

N8KDV wrote in message ...
ken wrote:

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

Oh Canada, will your Red Maple Leaf soon be replaced by a Red Crescent ?

~ RHF

Silly question. Why do you think so many Americans wear a Canadian flag

on their jackets when they travel overseas?

Because it says 'I'm a pussy, don't mess with me?'

.................................................. .............................
Play nice... You might want to escape to Canada when they restore the
draft next
next year and join the thousands of US expatriates who have elected to
live in a country that hates war, is liked around the world, and that
enables them to live their lives quietly and free of jingoistic
uproar.
Old May 2nd 04, 12:39 AM
Telamon

In article ,
(ken) wrote:

N8KDV wrote in message
ken wrote:

(RHF) wrote in message
. com...
= = = N8KDV wrote in message = = =

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...8-102826-6669r.
htm

Oh Canada, will your Red Maple Leaf soon be replaced by a Red
Crescent ?

~ RHF

Silly question. Why do you think so many Americans wear a
Canadian flag on their jackets when they travel overseas?

Because it says 'I'm a pussy, don't mess with me?'

.................................................. ....................
........ Play nice... You might want to escape to Canada when they
restore the draft next next year and join the thousands of US
expatriates who have elected to live in a country that hates war, is
liked around the world, and that enables them to live their lives
quietly and free of jingoistic uproar.

Not even a chance of that happening.

Those losers can stay in Canada for the rest of their lives.

Here is a jingle for you "Canada is for losers."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California