Old May 2nd 04, 02:27 AM
N8KDV

ken wrote:

N8KDV wrote in message ...
ken wrote:

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

Oh Canada, will your Red Maple Leaf soon be replaced by a Red Crescent ?

~ RHF

Silly question. Why do you think so many Americans wear a Canadian flag
on their jackets when they travel overseas?

Because it says 'I'm a pussy, don't mess with me?'

.................................................. ............................
Play nice... You might want to escape to Canada when they restore the
draft next
next year and join the thousands of US expatriates who have elected to
live in a country that hates war, is liked around the world, and that
enables them to live their lives quietly and free of jingoistic
uproar.

I really don't think I have to worry about the draft, much less running away to Canada.

I have three honourable discharges already.

Old May 2nd 04, 03:36 AM
Bill Everhart

On Sat, 01 May 2004 21:27:27 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

I have three honourable discharges already.

I don't know how honorable your discharges are being that you're alone
a lot. You may try a woman next time even if you have to pay for it.
Old May 2nd 04, 03:41 AM
N8KDV

wrote:

I have three honourable discharges already.

I don't know how honorable your discharges are being that you're alone
a lot. You may try a woman next time even if you have to pay for it.

I think what is happening here is that you are confusing the Honourable
Discharges one gets from military service with the Nocturnal Discharges
you are obviously experiencing.

If your Nocturnal Discharges cause you pain I suggest you seek medical
attention.

Actually I'd suggest you seek medical attention in any event, it seems as
though you have a bit of a problem. Yes, I know you don't recognise it as
a problem yet, and that can be a problem too.

Seek some professional help.

Old May 2nd 04, 05:03 AM
Bill Everhart

wrote:

I have three honourable discharges already.

I don't know how honorable your discharges are being that you're alone
a lot. You may try a woman next time even if you have to pay for it.

I think what is happening here is that you are confusing the Honourable
Discharges one gets from military service with the Nocturnal Discharges
you are obviously experiencing.

If your Nocturnal Discharges cause you pain I suggest you seek medical
attention.

Actually I'd suggest you seek medical attention in any event, it seems as
though you have a bit of a problem. Yes, I know you don't recognise it as
a problem yet, and that can be a problem too.

Seek some professional help.

It was just a joke dude. You preach on everything like it's some big
deal. Maybe it makes your life more important. It was a JOKE. Take
it sleazy. Even if it wasn't funny just take it easy. Can you say
Paxil?
Old May 2nd 04, 10:52 AM
N8KDV

wrote:

[...]

No, but I'll bet you can!

Old May 2nd 04, 11:10 AM
RHF

= = = (RHF) wrote in message
= = = . com...

= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

Oh Canada, will your Red Maple Leaf soon be replaced by a Red Crescent ?

~ RHF

.

Correction - Except in the areas of French Speaking Canada where
it will be referred to as the Red Croissant )

~ RHF

..
Old May 2nd 04, 01:29 PM
ken

N8KDV wrote in message ...
ken wrote:

N8KDV wrote in message ...
ken wrote:

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

Oh Canada, will your Red Maple Leaf soon be replaced by a Red Crescen

Silly question. Why do you think so many Americans wear a Canadian flag
on their jackets when they travel overseas?

This has been fun although the flip remarks have added rich new
meaning to the term "non-sequitur."
I think it is sufficient to say that Canada is a separate country
from the USA with a different set of values and customs as well as
having much in common. Many Canadians have chosen to live and work in
the US and many Americans have found a better life in Canada. Millions
of people
cross the border each month for work, vacations or to visit family.
But it is still a different country. Actually, it is one of the few
countries left where US tourists can feel at home (although Quebec is
a bit of a stretch)(not that there's anything wrong with that). A
friend of mine who has lived and worked for decades in both countries,
says that Canadians are much more European in their thinking. It is
deceptive, because the two countries LOOK the same.
Curiously, this week's Maclean's magazine www.maclean's.ca
published a survey of US-Canadian attitudes (1269 Canadians; 1000
Americans). To quote from the report, "American foreign policy is
driving negative reaction in Canada towards the U.S government, its
leadership, and perhaps even the people who live there" (M.Marzolini,
chmn of Pollara Inc.)...." A widespread concern over where the war on
terror is leading us has created an historic rift between
the two countries. "We've never seen results this negative...In the
past, we've felt strongly about the American leadership, but it hasn't
spilled over to the US population." "
Anyway, I don't think that this topic is suitable for shortwave.
radio so I will cease and desist. In my defense, I say that a heading
"Has Canada Gone Totally Insane" was both provocative and in my
opinion quite uninformed. For those interested in getting more
information, I would suggest they listen to
the CBC for a different point of view cbc.ca on shortwave or the
internet.

...." If you see someone without a smile, give him one of
yours."...WHO...
.................................................. ..........................

Old May 2nd 04, 07:28 PM
diverd4777

"huh1948" wrote in message news:f_2dnXbtTabL0Q3dRVn-I just think that

if people would take the time to get to know people from other religions,
cultures, and countries, there would be a lot less hatred in this world...

- True..

mean do you think any of the terrorists ever really got to know any
americans?

yes; unfortunatly, one had an american girlfreind; it didn't change
his mind..

if they had they might have found that a lot of us are very nice
people, and those who spew hatred against muslims,

do they really have any
close muslim friends? probably not...

- BUT the Muslim freinds I would know WOULDN'T hijack airliners & kill
thousands of innocent people;
No rational man would.

Problem seems to be, Many mideastern ( & Now European)
countries are turning a blind eye to hatred training in Mosques &
elsewhere..

- Hence, 9/11, Suicide Bombers, Bali, & the tragedy in Spain...