RadioBanter

-   -   US Torturers to not be Punished (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42317-re-us-torturers-not-punished.html)

Michael Bryant May 1st 04 09:56 PM

US Torturers to not be Punished

From: helmsman

Good, now it's time for them to get back to killing the enemy!

It seems that they are killing many more innocent women and children than
insurgents.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 1st 04 10:00 PM

From: helmsman

Good, now it's time for them to get back to killing the enemy!

It seems that they are killing many more innocent women and children than
insurgents.

Show us the figures oh PhD challenged one!

Bill Everhart May 1st 04 10:09 PM

From: helmsman

Good, now it's time for them to get back to killing the enemy!

It seems that they are killing many more innocent women and children than
insurgents.

Show us the figures oh PhD challenged one!

I have proof that Bryant has his PhD and I'm willing to provide a link
to the group. Vote yea or nea. More y than n and I'll post the
proof. If no interest than I won't. Let me know.

T. Early May 1st 04 10:10 PM

From: helmsman

Good, now it's time for them to get back to killing the enemy!

It seems that they are killing many more innocent women and

children than
insurgents.

Would any women or children at all be in danger if there were no
"insurgents"?

Michael Bryant May 1st 04 10:15 PM

From: "T. Early"

Would any women or children at all be in danger if there were no
"insurgents"?

Maybe you should ask the estimated 10,000 civilians that were killed by the US
in our initial invasion.

T. Early May 1st 04 10:22 PM

From: "T. Early"

Would any women or children at all be in danger if there were no
"insurgents"?

Maybe you should ask the estimated 10,000 civilians that were killed

by the US
in our initial invasion.

Well, regardless of the accuracy of your number, that's a seperate
issue isn't it? I'm questioning your previous attempt to blame
further civilian casualties on our forces, while apparently absolving
the "insurgents" who are responsible for prolonging the conflict. I'm
afraid that changing the issue doesn't rehabilitate your earlier
comment.

Michael Bryant May 1st 04 10:32 PM

From: helmsman

Put a sock in it tard! If you won't back this country, get out!

Let's see you try to force me out, sockpuppet. America's for real partiots, not
you neo-con armchair warriors.

Take a hike, yerself!

Brian Hill May 1st 04 10:33 PM

"Michael Bryant" wrote in

It seems that they are killing many more innocent women and children than
insurgents.

Michael your not the same type of prick that called our boys baby killers
when they came home from Vietnam are you? I hope your not going there?
--
73 Brian
A lot of radios and 100' of rusty wire!

Michael Bryant May 1st 04 10:37 PM

From: N8KDV

I see the obvious! You're a retard Bryant!

And your responses show everyone the obvious about you, Steve!

N8KDV May 1st 04 10:37 PM

From: helmsman

Put a sock in it tard! If you won't back this country, get out!

Let's see you try to force me out, sockpuppet. America's for real partiots, not
you neo-con armchair warriors.

What is a 'real partiot' Fat Boy?

Take a hike, yerself!

You should be hiking Fat Boy!