Old May 8th 04, 01:46 AM
RHF

= = = ...
From: "Mark S. Holden"

An example of liberal racists would be the people who decided to prevent a
vote on Estrada in part because he's hispanic.

Mark, this is pretty outlandish. Democrats didn't reject him because he was
hispanic. They rejected because of his ultra-conservatism. Voting for him
because he was a hispanic would've been racist.

MWB - YES Its Is Rascist [.]

To the Democrats Estrada is NOT the Right Type (Stereo-Type)
of Hispanic. He is a non-democrat and does not subscribe to
the poor minority that needs the Liberal Democrat White Leaders
to Help Him become someone.

When it comes to 'minorities' he Democrats have each Group
Categorized into the Right Kind of People (Our People) and
those who just don't know their place.

This clearly places the Democrats as the most Bigoted and
Biased Political party of the two major parties in the USofA.

When a Democrat Leader says the name of Supreme Court Justice
"Clarence Thomas" . . . the make it sound like the "N" Word [.]
http://www.oyez.org/oyez/resource/le.../106/biography

ssi ~ RHF
..
..
Personally, I think you show prejudice when you equate conservatives with
racists or bigots.

Possibly, but I stand by my conclusion that oyu'll find a lot more openly
racist bigots on the conservative side than on the liberal side. As a sample,
look at this very NG.

Interestingly, the Republican I've heard the most buzz about as a possible
Presidential candidate for 2008 is Dr. Rice.

I might vote for her. But I don't think the republicans would ever give her the
nomination. Never.

But I also think they're just a vocal minority, and some of the remarks are
puffed up for "entertainment value".

In other words, those openly racist conservatives don't really mean it? Yep. I
applaud your telepathic abilities to understand what conservative REALLY
mean....

But you're a good guy. I enjoy talking to you. If all conservatives were as
nice as you this world would be a much better place.

Take it easy,

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Old May 8th 04, 02:06 AM
RHF

MWB,

"Possibly, but I stand by my conclusion that you'll find a lot
more openly racist bigots on the conservative side than on the
liberal side. As a sample, look at this very NG."

MWB - Think About Your Words !

What you have said is the the 'evil' "Conservatives"
are Open and Honest about their True Views.

.. . . and Correspondingly that the 'good' "Liberals"
Hide and are Dis-Honest about their True Views.
[ Liberal LIES and Leftist DISTORTIONS ]

Conservative or Liberal: Let Me have a Dialog with
and Deal with the Open and Honest Man
.. . . at Least I Know Who I Am Doing Business With [.]

MWB - You Want The Truth - You Can't Handle the Truth ~ RHF
..
..

Old May 8th 04, 02:27 AM
RHF

NYK,

Where You see a Cesspool - I See A Rainbow of Colors !

The Facts are that Native Americans, Europeans, Africans, Asians and
others have all been part of the USofA since before its beginning.

This Nation has been and still is a Rainbow of Colors.
.. . . and just like a Rainbow.
Everytime you look at the Rainbow, the Colors Change.

That is the Beauty of the Rainbow and the Strength of th USofA.

That is a very 'real' Fact ~ RHF
..
..
= = = lex (Nobody You Know) wrote in message
= = = ...
wrote:

Bush Sees the US as a White Nation

Unfortunately, he's wrong. It is no longer a White nation.

I wish it was. It used to be. Now it's a multi-racial cesspool
headed for the trash heap of history.

Your RACE is your nation.

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.