Old May 7th 04, 05:49 AM
T. Early

"N8KDV" wrote in message

John Lyder wrote:

Dam Commie's, Good for them ! http://drudgereport.com/flash5.htm

LOL... it's just too damn funny!

They appear to be doing about as well as Franken's "Stuart Smalley"
movie.... "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggone it, people
like me!"

Guess not.

Does this mean Caribbean music will be back on the NYC outlet? Or
just that everyone on Air America will "volunteer" their services

Old May 7th 04, 05:53 AM
John Lyder

That and perhaps they will re-apply for there old jobs at Saturday Night
Live, since half the cast is walking.

Old May 7th 04, 05:57 AM
N8KDV

John Lyder wrote:

That and perhaps they will re-apply for there old jobs at Saturday Night
Live, since half the cast is walking.

Walking cast.... LOL!

Voice of America used to emanate from Dixon Mike Terry Broadcasting 8 December 13th 10 09:51 PM
Shakeup At Air America Radio: CEO and Program Director Out Mike Terry Shortwave 12 April 29th 04 02:56 AM
Air America N8KDV Shortwave 6 April 28th 04 08:53 PM
Air America - where every flight crashes Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 April 15th 04 04:20 AM
Fwd: R Prague A 04 Summer Schedule WA4009SWL Shortwave 1 March 18th 04 07:32 PM