Old May 9th 04, 12:08 AM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

At least I provided the sked, and attempted to point him in the right
direction.

Your "information" was worthless. Get it.

Really, the VOA sked is worthless?

So tell the originate poster which transmissin could be heard in
NE-america for some chance and what local time due to maybe grayline or
night/ daytime only reception corresponding to the frequencies and
transmitter sites.
That would really help the originate poster to get censored
"information" from his government.

Perhaps to someone like you who doesn't
listen to shortwave. Get it?

Listening to VOA is in fact worthless. For some bad reason I get their
hourly news from a local FM-transmitter during daytime on buisiness.
Pure propaganda for US troops travelling outside US and torture people
just for the ONLY reason to get control over raw oil reserves.
ALL other given reasons are pure lies of the US gouvernment. But most US
citicens are too stupid to realize it.
They just believe in the fabrications and lies of the gouvernment you
are supporting. So YOU are a fabricator and liar too. That's a proven fact.
I do just listen to BBC on 6195. But for sure I do not listen to
shortwave as much as you do as I am employed and having a real family
life. Get it.
Take a bath and beware of the whales.

Old May 9th 04, 02:26 AM
N8KDV

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I gave him the schedule, retard... what more could he want other than

someone to
hold his hand and help him turn his radio on?

Crap, if ya can't hear the VOA you better find another hobby.

He KNOWS the schedule has changed you humorless, ill tempered twit. He's
trying to find out WHY
it changed. What happened. The schedule doesn't cover that.
NOW do you understand.
Sheeeeeesh, it's ****wads like you that ruin usenet.
Now take a turd, suck it to a point and poke your freakin' eye out with it.

The sked changes twice a year, **** for brains. And it's nice to see that your
contribution offered zero in the way of advice!

Glad I'm no longer at your level of DXing!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old May 9th 04, 02:34 AM
N8KDV

Dan wrote:

On Sat, 8 May 2004 21:29:37 -0400, "coustanis"
wrote:

Now take a turd, suck it to a point and poke your freakin' eye out with it.

LOL! That's a great line! Consider it stolen.

I just wonder if he has first hand experience doing that!

Old May 9th 04, 02:37 AM
N8KDV

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

No you don't ****wad... I'm not angry...

Then you're just an idiot.

You mean like you? Say it ain't so!

I gave the poor guy more advice than you did ****wad!

Old May 9th 04, 02:39 AM
RHF

JAY,

From: Albert P. Belle Isle )
Subject: 214 English-Language HF Broadcasts
That are Audible in North East USA (09-APR-04)
Posted On: Google.Rec.Radio.Shortwave
Date: 2004-04-10 03:37:52 PST
MESSAGE-LINK= http://tinyurl.com/28yfj

SUMMER 2004 (09-APR-04) 214
English-Language Broadcasts
usually audible at 42N39, 71W09
w/65ft V-1 TFD, 45ft T2FD,
28ft trap vertical or 65ft V-1 doublet
into Ten-Tec RX340 (or RX320)
LINK= http://www.cerberussystems.com/~belleisl/SWL2004A.TXT
©Copyright 2004, all rights reserved
Albert P. BELLE ISLE Cerberus Systems, Inc.

From: Stewart Mackenzie )
Subject: Shortwave Radio Logs from Southern California
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 2004-04-28 12:50:02 PST
MESSAGE-LINK= http://tinyurl.com/2s3eu
For Logs from the opposite end of the Country.

PLUS - Here are a few YAHOO! EGroups that have some Shortwave Info.

* Shortwave-Radio and WorldBand Radio on the HF Bands
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shortwave-radio/

* The Basics of Shortwave
A place to learn/share ideas about Shortwave Radio
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thebasicsofshortwave/

* American Shortwave Listeners' Club
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ASWLC/

* ComAirScan - A forum for the exchange of frequencies,
logging information, equipment.

* Group interested in Shortwave Radio DX'ing and DX'ing contests.

* AM-SW-DXing · A casual Shortwave and AM Broadcast DXing Forum,
technical, theories, experiments, frequencies, propagation.

* ShortWaveRadio - A Group to freely discuss topics on
Shortwave Radio, SWL, DXing
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ShortWaveRadio/

* ShortWave Listening
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shortwavelistening/

BONUS - For Shortwave Listener "SWL" Antenna Information
Check-Out the Shortwave-SWL-Antenna eGroup on YAHOO !
[ The 'focus' is Shortwave Listeners (SWL) Antennas and AM/FM Antennas
]

EXTRA - Multi-Links to Shortwave Listening Information
and AM/MW DXing Information
EXTRA= http://tinyurl.com/yuspp

hope this helps ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Jay" wrote in message
= = = ...
I drifted away from sw listening for a few months and upon my return seem to
have discovered that I can no longer receive any of my old VOA frequencies.
I used to be able to listen to their Caribbean and Central America feeds
like locals, and during the day I got other feeds, generally pretty well.
Now I can't find them at all.

What are the details of what has happened at VOA and are there any
transmissions still receivable in the Northeast USA?

Jay

Old May 9th 04, 02:39 AM
coustanis

"N8KDV" wrote in message

No you don't ****wad... I'm not angry...

Then you're just an idiot.

Old May 9th 04, 02:44 AM
N8KDV

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I gave him the schedule, retard... what more could he want other than

someone to
hold his hand and help him turn his radio on?

Crap, if ya can't hear the VOA you better find another hobby.

He KNOWS the schedule has changed you humorless, ill tempered twit.

Yep, and I gave him the location of the new schedule... after that it's up to
him, is it not?

As I stated, what am I to do, come turn on his radio and tune it for him?

Some of you twits out there actualy have to put forth some effort.