Old May 9th 04, 02:46 AM
N8KDV

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I gave him the schedule, retard... what more could he want other than
someone to
hold his hand and help him turn his radio on?

Crap, if ya can't hear the VOA you better find another hobby.

He KNOWS the schedule has changed you humorless, ill tempered twit. He's
trying to find out WHY
it changed. What happened. The schedule doesn't cover that.
NOW do you understand.
Sheeeeeesh, it's ****wads like you that ruin usenet.
Now take a turd, suck it to a point and poke your freakin' eye out with

it.

The sked changes twice a year, **** for brains.

What's that got to do with you being a spastic cumsplat.

And it's nice to see that your
contribution offered zero in the way of advice!

My contribution let the OP know that he was welcome to come to this
group and ask questions.

Gee... you didn't say that at all ****wad...

Nice try at the spin...

Old May 9th 04, 02:50 AM
Pete & Renee Davis

!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html
Monitoring Times lists then at 5995kHz and 6130kHz. I can't rmemebr which
one it was, but I did catch them Friday night here in southern Maine. Fading
in and out badly, but they're still heeeeeeeeeeeere.
pPete Davis
pJay wrote:
blockquote TYPE=CITEI drifted away from sw listening for a few months
and upon my return seem to
brhave discovered that I can no longer receive any of my old VOA frequencies.
brI used to be able to listen to their Caribbean and Central America
feeds
brlike locals, and during the day I got other feeds, generally pretty
well.
brNow I can't find them at all.
pWhat are the details of what has happened at VOA and are there any
brtransmissions still receivable in the Northeast USA?
pJay/blockquote
/html

Old May 9th 04, 02:52 AM
coustanis

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I gave him the schedule, retard... what more could he want other than

someone to
hold his hand and help him turn his radio on?

Crap, if ya can't hear the VOA you better find another hobby.

He KNOWS the schedule has changed you humorless, ill tempered twit. He's
trying to find out WHY
it changed. What happened. The schedule doesn't cover that.
NOW do you understand.
Sheeeeeesh, it's ****wads like you that ruin usenet.
Now take a turd, suck it to a point and poke your freakin' eye out with

it.

The sked changes twice a year, **** for brains.

What's that got to do with you being a spastic cumsplat.

And it's nice to see that your
contribution offered zero in the way of advice!

My contribution let the OP know that he was welcome to come to this
group and ask questions. Unlike what you did.

Glad I'm no longer at your level of DXing!

Me too. Believe me, me to.

Old May 9th 04, 02:55 AM
N8KDV

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

No you don't ****wad... I'm not angry...

Then you're just an idiot.

You mean like you? Say it ain't so!

I gave the poor guy more advice than you did ****wad!

No wonder your wife left and your kids won't speak to you.

LOL... are you related to Bryant?

Old May 9th 04, 03:11 AM
N8KDV

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

[...]

Well, actually I did. It just wasn't in words that you understood.

Guess not!

Old May 9th 04, 03:12 AM
N8KDV

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

No you don't ****wad... I'm not angry...

Then you're just an idiot.

You mean like you? Say it ain't so!

I gave the poor guy more advice than you did ****wad!

No wonder your wife left and your kids won't speak to you.

LOL... are you related to Bryant?

Nope.

Sure would seem that way! He was talking about my wife leaving me some
time back!

Old May 9th 04, 03:29 AM
RHF

JAY,

Here are two more Links to Explo

Glenn Hauser's World of Radio http://www.worldofradio.com/
http://www.w4uvh.net/dxlatest.txt

World Radio Network http://new.wrn.org/index.html
http://new.wrn.org/listeners/station...p?StationID=50
http://new.wrn.org/listeners/schedul...p?ScheduleID=2

hth ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Jay" wrote in message
= = = ...
I drifted away from sw listening for a few months and upon my return seem to
have discovered that I can no longer receive any of my old VOA frequencies.
I used to be able to listen to their Caribbean and Central America feeds
like locals, and during the day I got other feeds, generally pretty well.
Now I can't find them at all.

What are the details of what has happened at VOA and are there any
transmissions still receivable in the Northeast USA?

Jay

..