Old May 14th 04, 02:18 PM
lsmyer

Default Opinion sought for Radio World posting

I get the Radio World Newsbytes Weekly Digest every week in my inbox, so a
couple of weeks ago, I started posting it here on this newsgroup, with the
idea that it might contain material that would be of interest to this group.

Now that I have posted it a few times, I've started having second thoughts
about its appropriateness for this group. Its first strike is that it is
long. Its second strike is that it is of commercial nature.

So I am asking this group to please let me know your thoughts. Do you read
it? Do you find it appropriate? Should I continue to forward it to this
newsgroup?

I have no stake, financial or otherwise, in Radio World. And it wouldn't
hurt my feelings either way.

Thanks!

Old May 14th 04, 03:16 PM
Frank Dresser

"lsmyer" wrote in message

[snip]
So I am asking this group to please let me know your thoughts. Do you read
it? Do you find it appropriate? Should I continue to forward it to this
newsgroup?

[snip]

I looked it over, and I found a couple of links which I thought were
interesting enough to click on, so it worked for me.

Frank Dresser

Old May 15th 04, 01:17 AM
Diverd4777

- Sure!
Anything related to radio is welcome
- & shortwave even more so

Dan

Old May 15th 04, 09:23 AM
GO BEARCATS

couple of links which I thought were
interesting enough to click on, so it worked for me.

I guess I missed it. Post it again so I can see it. hold on while I go get my
*Head Antenna and aluminum foil and duct tape*

~^Monitoring The Spectrum^~
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/*SUPER*398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
500ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Long-Wire
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*
*21/2X2ft.FiveSpoked~Penta-Loop~PancakeLoop*
~OptimusCTR-111Cassettte Recorder~
~Radio Shack 2Speed VOX#43-476~
~Ramsey Speech Scrambler~

Old May 15th 04, 02:21 PM
Pete & Renee Davis

!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html
At least it's about radio. If we don't like it, we can just delete it;
like we have to do with all the witty non-radio repartee that's clogging
up this group.
pPete Davis
plsmyer wrote:
blockquote TYPE=CITEI get the Radio World Newsbytes Weekly Digest every
week in my inbox, so a
brcouple of weeks ago, I started posting it here on this newsgroup, with
the
bridea that it might contain material that would be of interest to this
group.
pNow that I have posted it a few times, I've started having second thoughts
brabout its appropriateness for this group. Its first strike is that
it is
brlong. Its second strike is that it is of commercial nature.
pSo I am asking this group to please let me know your thoughts. Do you
read
brit? Do you find it appropriate? Should I continue to forward it to
this
brnewsgroup?
pI have no stake, financial or otherwise, in Radio World. And it wouldn't
brhurt my feelings either way.
pThanks!/blockquote
/html

Old May 15th 04, 06:16 PM
lsmyer

Good suggestion, Mr. Douglas.

So as requested, here's the link to Radio World's signup for their weekly
digest email:

http://www.rwonline.com/dailynews/signup.shtml

Anyone who want the digest directly in their inbox can sign up for it at
that link. That way, you'll have it even if I forget to post it here. My
memory is pretty weak sometimes.

VOA - Our World Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 11th 04 11:29 PM
Hey Twist!!!! AKC KennelMaster CB 45 September 3rd 04 02:45 AM
Radio World NewsBytes Weekly Digest lsmyer Broadcasting 0 May 21st 04 04:54 PM
Opinion sought for Radio World posting lsmyer Broadcasting 4 May 16th 04 07:13 AM