RadioBanter

-   -   [ OT ] Is our climate nearing the tipping point? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42605-%5B-ot-%5D-our-climate-nearing-tipping-point.html)

N8KDV May 17th 04 08:10 PM

From: (Diverd4777)

C'mon Tel:
Your an intelligent man..

I used to think that, also. His latest posts suggest a recent lobotomy.

Whereas yours was performed quite some time ago.

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 08:14 PM

From: N8KDV

C'mon Tel:
Your an intelligent man..

I used to think that, also. His latest posts suggest a recent lobotomy.

Whereas yours was performed quite some time ago.

And you never had a brain to operate on...

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 08:15 PM

From: N8KDV

You are in no position to guarantee anything, liar boy.

How's that PI research going, Liar Lair?

N8KDV May 17th 04 08:18 PM

From: N8KDV

C'mon Tel:
Your an intelligent man..

I used to think that, also. His latest posts suggest a recent lobotomy.

Whereas yours was performed quite some time ago.

And you never had a brain to operate on...

That would be impossible, retard. Guess you missed those science classes while
you were busy jacking your jaws.

N8KDV May 17th 04 08:21 PM

Michael 'Everyone in my family thinks I'm a fat piece of ****' Bryant

From: N8KDV

You are in no position to guarantee anything, liar boy.

How's that PI research going, Liar Lair?

I'll let ya know! How are those calls to your fat ass lawyer relatives
going, Fat Boy?

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 08:26 PM

From: N8KDV

How's that PI research going, Liar Lair?

I'll let ya know!

Translation: "Ooops, Bryant caught me lying, again!!"

Dumbass Liar Lare.

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 08:27 PM

From: N8KDV

And you never had a brain to operate on...

That would be impossible, retard. Guess you missed those science classes
while
you were busy jacking your jaws.

Just how many science classes have you taken , o' brainless Lare?

N8KDV May 17th 04 08:30 PM

From: N8KDV

How's that PI research going, Liar Lair?

I'll let ya know!

Translation: "Ooops, Bryant caught me lying, again!!"

I've caught you so many times I've lost count!

How are those calls to your fat ass lawyer relatives
going, Fat Boy? Did I catch you lying yet again?

N8KDV May 17th 04 08:32 PM

Michael 'One of these days momma is gonna find out and slap the crap outta

From: N8KDV

And you never had a brain to operate on...

That would be impossible, retard. Guess you missed those science classes
while
you were busy jacking your jaws.

Just how many science classes have you taken , o' brainless Lare?

A few, but of course they could never compare with those jaw jacking classes
you liked so much!

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 08:36 PM

From: N8KDV

How's that PI research going, Liar Lair?

I'll let ya know!

Translation: "Ooops, Bryant caught me lying, again!!"

I've caught you so many times I've lost count!

That's as close an admission of lying that can be expected from Liar Lare!