Old May 19th 04, 07:07 AM
Mike Terry

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Brenda,

Please only post radio items.

Thank you

Mike

Old May 19th 04, 08:22 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Mike Terry" wrote:

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Brenda,

Please only post radio items.

Thank you

You are the most clueless person I have read on Usenet.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 19th 04, 08:26 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mike Terry" wrote:

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Brenda,

Please only post radio items.

Thank you

You are the most clueless person I have read on Usenet.

Kinda funny that he adds as much noise level as most of the people he gripes
about.

Old May 20th 04, 02:28 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Hill" wrote
(good stuff snipped)

My prediction: Brybaby won't have a word to say about
any of this.

Oh, yeah: Zumbrota is "God's Country," Brian. I got a chance
to visit your part of the state a couple of weekends ago.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old May 20th 04, 06:21 PM
Brian Hill

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
link.net...

"Brian Hill" wrote
(good stuff snipped)

My prediction: Brybaby won't have a word to say about
any of this.

Oh, yeah: Zumbrota is "God's Country," Brian. I got a chance
to visit your part of the state a couple of weekends ago.

73,

Hi Steve. What were you doing down here. Looking for fishing holes? It
rained like all get out last night.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

Old May 22nd 04, 02:19 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Hill" wrote
| Hi Steve. What were you doing down here. Looking for fishing holes? It
| rained like all get out last night.
|
| --
| 73 and good DXing.
| Brian

Yeah, it looked like it was "cat and dogging" down your
way last night - some pretty heavy storms, by the look
of radar.

Yeah, there are SO many good fishing holes down there!
Especially on the Zumbro between Zumbrota and Mazeppa.
You have some FAT trout down there, and it's my aim to
catch as many of them as is legally possible!

One bit of trivia - that same stretch of river is one of the
few places in the Midwest where placer deposits of gold
can be found in abundance. So, get your pan, there's gold
in them thar hills! (Sorry, amateur geologist in me is coming
out this morning, God help us, I need more coffee!)

73,

Old May 22nd 04, 08:15 PM
Brian Hill

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Brian Hill" wrote
| Hi Steve. What were you doing down here. Looking for fishing holes? It
| rained like all get out last night.
|
| --
| 73 and good DXing.
| Brian

Yeah, it looked like it was "cat and dogging" down your
way last night - some pretty heavy storms, by the look
of radar.

Yeah, there are SO many good fishing holes down there!
Especially on the Zumbro between Zumbrota and Mazeppa.
You have some FAT trout down there, and it's my aim to
catch as many of them as is legally possible!

I know. My six yr old keeps tugging at my pant leg to go trout fishing. I
guess I better kick it in gear before you catch em all

One bit of trivia - that same stretch of river is one of the
few places in the Midwest where placer deposits of gold
can be found in abundance. So, get your pan, there's gold
in them thar hills! (Sorry, amateur geologist in me is coming
out this morning, God help us, I need more coffee!)

Oh yea! Thats good news. Me and my Dad were avid prospectors in Ca. My Dad
was with the Gold Pros. Assn. I'm gonna chk it out.