Old May 22nd 04, 06:00 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"I Am My Own Grandpa"
~by D.Latham and M.Jaffe~

Many many years ago when I was twenty three,
I got married to a widow who was pretty as could be.
This widow had a grown-up daughter
Who had hair of red.
My father fell in love with her,
And soon the two were wed.
This made my dad my son-in-law
And changed my very life.
My daughter was my mother,
For she was my father's wife.

To complicate the matters worse,
Although it brought me joy,
I soon became the father
Of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became
A brother-in-law to dad.
And so became my uncle,
Though it made me very sad.

For if he was my uncle,
Then that also made him brother
To the widow's grown-up daughter
Who, of course, was my step-mother.

Father's wife then had a son,
Who kept them on the run.
And he became my grandson,
For he was my daughter's son.

My wife is now my mother's mother
And it makes me blue.
Because, although she is my wife,
She's my grandmother, too.

If my wife is my grandmother,
Then I am her grandchild.
And every time I think of it,
It simply drives me wild.

For now I have become
The strangest case you ever saw.
As the husband of my grandmother,
I am my own grandpa!

Your the man jd. To funny.

I have a couple versions of this tune.. one is Homer and Jethro..

Old May 22nd 04, 08:22 AM
GO BEARCATS

Every time I have a client in NY, NJ, CT, or MA, I *Thank G_D* I was born
and raised in the south.

I agree mainly with your post, I'm in Ohio, 'literally' across The Ohio River
from Ky. but that puts me in the North class which I wished was the
south...lol.

But overall, I do agree with you JD.......oh no O.T.- - Stair just said
"joining a church was/is a sin." Huh???? This guy.:-( :-)

~^Monitoring The Spectrum^~
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/*SUPER*398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+HowellSW
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
500ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Long-Wire
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*
*21/2X2ft.FiveSpoked~Penta-Loop~PancakeLoop*
~OptimusCTR-111Cassettte Recorder~
~Radio Shack 2Speed VOX#43-476~
~Ramsey Speech Scrambler~

Old May 22nd 04, 04:10 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"-=jd=-" wrote:
| Every time I have a client in NY, NJ, CT, or MA, I *Thank G_D* I was born
| and raised in the south. Being in the North East gives one a whole new
| appreciation for the south. The one constant I've noticed about people in
| the NY/NJ area - in general, they tend to bear an expression of distinct
| constipation. As if a good dose of Ex-Lax would do wonders for their
| outlook.

I met more gentle, intelligent folks in my travels through the South*
than anywhere else. I've seen more veiled, whispered racism in
the Northeast than anywhere (with the possible exception of Germany).

I've seen ignorance everywhere I've been.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

*Louisville, Kentucky is a definite exception to this rule.

---

Old May 22nd 04, 04:10 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Sakuradamon" wrote:
| see what I mean ?

You suffer from rectocranial inversion.

Yes, I see what you mean.

Thanks for the heads-up.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old May 23rd 04, 04:55 AM
Brian Denley

Is it because we can spell?

--
Brian Denley

Old May 23rd 04, 11:23 AM
Zaphon B.

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Is it because we can spell?

--
Brian Denley

"GO BEARCATS" wrote in message
Every time I have a client in NY, NJ, CT, or MA, I *Thank G_D* I was

born
and raised in the south.

Slam, case closed. LOL.

I live in the south and am from the north as I say to all the those folks
from the
white trash mountains of Virginia.

We kicked your rebel asses 140 years ago and we can damn sure do it again,
so
watch it. :0)

Zaphod.

Funny, even though they know it's a joke, these toothless hillbillies always
bristle up just a little
before they relax. That ass whoop'n must have really made a lasting
impression.

Old May 23rd 04, 02:01 PM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message

Before coming to Georgia, I was in Florida. Tallahassee was the only
southern capitol that wasn't soiled by the hands of the yankee scum.

-=jd=-

We have Yanks and Rebels on differant sides of my family. We get together
every other year and kick the **** out of each other! Its great!

OH! Then we drink beer and cook beef.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

Old May 23rd 04, 03:39 PM
Sysiphus

Zaphon B. thought it a good use of my time to say:
I live in the south and am from the north as I say to all the those folks
from the
white trash mountains of Virginia.

We kicked your rebel asses 140 years ago and we can damn sure do it again,
so
watch it. :0)

That war is over. Get on with your life.
Other than Vietnam, it seems to be the last war "you" won
Old May 23rd 04, 04:09 PM
Greg

Before coming to Georgia, I was in Florida. Tallahassee was the only
southern capitol that wasn't soiled by the hands of the yankee scum.

-=jd=-

That's because Tallahassee is Paradise. Ever have spaghetti at Mom & Dad's?
Dinner at Wakulla Springs resort?

Greg